Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:57:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lionhearts

Started by Sebastian Cobb, September 06, 2021, 04:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

The only reason I don't think this is a cab photoshop is because of the absence of guilty ron and fry up man.

touchingcloth

Who are the Lionhearts, and why is Gorbachev the most prominent of them?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This can be found on the Captain Tom Moore thread which I suppose has gone quiet as he hasn't died much recently.

touchingcloth

Lot of people with damaged and missing limbs in the front row. Is that from the lions?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Captain Tom on there twice of course because he is twice the man we are, and has a heart of four full lions.

How many lions hearts does Sol Campbell have? Merely 0.1 :'(

Fambo Number Mive

Are these all sports personalities (apart from the lions, the small children and Captain Tom)?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 06, 2021, 04:31:33 PM
Captain Tom on there twice of course because he is twice the man we are, and has a heart of four full lions.

Have you seen Moon?

Video Game Fan 2000

Its hard to tell but I say its fake, there's no way Tom Moore would be able to watch lions eat disabled kids without masturbating.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's a shame, despite what creationists argue, that lions and humans never co-existed.

Wonderful Butternut

Boring historical fact:

Richard the Lionheart spent most of his life in France, did not speak English, and only viewed England as a source of tax revenue to fund stuff he did care about - fighting wars in France and going on Crusade.

Video Game Fan 2000

And despite his fearsome depictions in pop culture, most paleontologists now believe that he had feathers.

Cold Meat Platter

Steve Harris from the Iron Maidens has a band called British Lion and they are every bit as bad as they sound. Silly old tory cunt.

Dex Sawash

The Watchtower has let itself go

Butchers Blind

Jittlebags

Why is Rupert Murdoch hogging the limelight?