Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:54:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Huxleys has won a slap-up feed at the Restaurant du Posh!

Started by Glebe, September 06, 2021, 07:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Huxleys has won a slap-up feed at the Restaurant du Posh! He's tucking into a huge pile of mash with bangers sticking out of it!

More expensive fizzy pop, Huxleys? Chortle!

Replies From View

He's going to receive a slipper to his arse when he gets home

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on September 07, 2021, 12:03:54 PM
He's going to receive a slipper to his arse when he gets home
as if he hasn't been treated enough today!

Glebe

READER'S VOICE: Chuckle! Well done Huxleys! You've done it again with a wizard wheeze!

Ferris

Replies From View

Ferris

I changed it to smashing because that was funnier, keep up mate.

Replies From View

Glebe

I'm an eccentric mayor who is highly impressed by your noshing skills Huxleys, please accept this 1st prize trophy plus reward of £5 for a smashing nosh-up feed of penny chews and fizzy pop!

Quote from: Glebe on September 07, 2021, 10:34:22 PM
I'm an eccentric mayor who is highly impressed by your noshing skills Huxleys

Cripes, I've a feeling I might be getting groomed by this so-called eccentric so-called mayor, eh readers?

Glebe

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 07, 2021, 10:57:41 PMCripes, I've a feeling I might be getting groomed by this so-called eccentric so-called mayor, eh readers?

Not that kind of noshing! Oh wait... JINGS!

Replies From View

The fact Huxleys is desirous of all this nosh grates with me.  I wish he was more like the Bumpkin Billionaires

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder who is going to jump out of the cake being carried to Huxleys' table by four waiters! Will it be Replies from View? Or pancreas?

Kier Starmer offered but we said no. No one wants Kier Starmer jumping out of their cake  apart from perhaps Matt Forde.

Replies From View

I've been invited but there were degrees of uncertainty to their offer - I felt they were waiting for pancreas to confirm first. 

Basically, if I accept I have been "pencilled in".  I bet pancreas is never "pencilled in".  I wouldn't mind but he is never a team player - nobody knows his height and he plays a church organ

Maybe you could both jump out of the cake? I'd quite enjoy that.

Glebe

READER'S VOICE: You can't have your 'cake' and eat it Huxleys! *mirth!*

famethrowa

Ooo a precariously-placed plate of sloppy rhubarb and custard set atop a knife and fork fulcrum, and the Major-General and Mrs Beaufington at the next table over? Crivvens