Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:08:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Buy Me A Coffee

Started by Elderly Sumo Prophecy, September 07, 2021, 12:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

How do I know you're not going to spend it on booze?

Barry Admin

I haven't drank alcohol in 4 or 5 years :-D

The Mollusk

turnstyle

Quote from: Barry Admin on September 07, 2021, 01:05:59 AM

Sure, but you could be putting it up your bum with one of those arse siphons.

Anyway, fair play to ya.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Barry Admin on September 07, 2021, 01:05:59 AM

Don't avoid the question.

Barry Admin

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 07, 2021, 08:04:59 AM
Deffo weed

I know you're kidding, but I don't smoke much these days, just every few weeks to get some sleep and a break from hyperactivity. Which I can fund myself.

So, food for me and Jelly, electric, a domain bill associated with the site, and hopefully get my glasses fixed do I don't have to constantly pop one lense back in all day long :-) 

Although I've been accused of being "money obsessed", I'm actually really bad with this kind of thing and don't care much at all. But for four or five years now - since the hack - the Amazon stuff hasn't worked properly. A lot of people understandably cancelled their subs because of the pandemic too. So I feel guilty when doing anything like this, but kind of have to, for other reasons I'm not gonna get into publicly. The site hit 21 in August, and I should really be a bit better with all this. The problem though is that I don't know how to get advertising, and don't much like most of it. I get offered "promoted posts" all the time, but there's just no way. Similarly, I dont want e.g. animated video adverts for Raid: Shadow Legends all over the place :-) 

(Also, I need to try and get better at keeping up with the subs and stuff. Please PM me if you've cancelled, but still have an active membership, or if you've subbed but didn't get one, as I don't check email often and it's a nightmare whenever I do. You wouldn't believe, for instance, how many "Wayne Carr's" around the world don't know their own email address, but they sure seem to like trucks, and having pizzas delivered :-D  )

bgmnts

Bought you a coffee so I want a picture of your cat fit to burst, full of Gourmet Purina next to a copy of today's newspaper.

Butchers Blind

Bought you a coffee, Neil. A nice one with the squirty cream and sprinkles on top.

Barry Admin

Awww fanks very much guys, and to everyone else who kicked in a few quid :-D Jelly still follows me everywhere like my shadow, even more so now as I'm still in lockdown and we're basically never apart :-) These are my current favourite pics of the adorable little ginger bastard:

buttgammon

Just set up a recurring payment, which I'd been meaning to do for ages. This website has given me so much pleasure for such a long time, it's only fair!

shiftwork2

popcorn

the payments also help cover my fees - thanks all.