Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Those Twitter 'best album/ song' polls.

Started by holyzombiejesus, September 07, 2021, 02:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Dusty Substance

Are we doing this CaB poll, then? Might be a nice idea to get it up and running in September with a 31st December deadline, then the results can be posted in the new year.

the science eel

Quote from: Dusty Substance on September 12, 2021, 05:58:04 PM
Are we doing this CaB poll, then? Might be a nice idea to get it up and running in September with a 31st December deadline, then the results can be posted in the new year.

Let's do it

chveik

the science eel

Are you volunteering to take charge, then?

Shall we submit a top 50 list, in order?

chveik

Dusty Substance

Quote from: the science eel on September 12, 2021, 08:53:12 PM
Are you volunteering to take charge, then?

Shall we submit a top 50 list, in order?

I'd be happy to volunteer but don't wish to step on sevendaughters' toes after they said they'd do the admin.

As I'm a music dork who's obsessed with lists, I already have an Excel spreadsheet with 7600 albums listed.

See what sevendaughters says :)

jamiefairlie

Maybe we could use a shared online spreadsheet to enter our lists to save tedious copy/pasting for the admin?

Inspector Norse

Quote from: jamiefairlie on September 13, 2021, 04:01:36 PM
Maybe we could use a shared online spreadsheet to edit everyone else's lists so they all feature that Duran Duran covers album

Dusty Substance

Quote from: jamiefairlie on September 13, 2021, 04:01:36 PM
Maybe we could use a shared online spreadsheet to enter our lists to save tedious copy/pasting for the admin?

I'm an absolute Luddite cunt. Don't know how those things work :(

holyzombiejesus

It's currently the semi-finals of the 'four letter word song title' poll and it looks like the final will be Help by The Beatles vs Cars by Gary Numan. Made me laugh.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Goldentony on September 09, 2021, 12:55:21 AM
has anybody honestly heard 50 albums
I've heard "We Spit On Their Graves" by SUTCLIFFE JUGEND 50 times? [nb](I don't think anyone has ever listened to it that many times)[/nb]