Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%)

Started by madhair60, September 07, 2021, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retsuza

retsuza

Quote from: Pimhole on September 22, 2021, 07:40:48 AM
https://twitter.com/levipay/status/1440387256057925633

This reminds me of my friend's ex-boyfriend. He broke up with him a few months after he starting getting really into Jordan Peterson and anti-feminism, which I'm sure was not coincidental timing.

H-O-W-L

I think the point of true fucking derangement that sunk in with me the other day when thinking about Dear Old Glinner is that he swapped from using that cartoon-filtered realistic picture of himself with a pipe to using that genuinely grotesque, completely unreal cartoon version of him that one of his fans drew. He was talking a lot of hateful bollocks with the latter picture, but the true bananas shit started after the second reared its ugly wonky head.

Mister Six

idunnosomename

I remember when he introduced his new bonkers shining knight avatar, he said that the artist (Nina Paley) had also been targetted by the "woke stasi". Two years ago it seemed a bonkers thing to say, now it's common parlance for angry right-wing British columnists.

Barry Admin

I split most of the Spongebob Squarepants stuff off as there seems to be a fair amount of interest in it : https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,89595.0.html

madhair60

Keir Starmer making life worse for trans people for no reason then.

edit: oh ffs, it was clickbait. I mean fuck him obviously but it was just clickbait this time.

JamesTC

Quote from: H-O-W-L on September 22, 2021, 02:34:53 PM
I think the point of true fucking derangement that sunk in with me the other day when thinking about Dear Old Glinner is that he swapped from using that cartoon-filtered realistic picture of himself with a pipe to using that genuinely grotesque, completely unreal cartoon version of him that one of his fans drew. He was talking a lot of hateful bollocks with the latter picture, but the true bananas shit started after the second reared its ugly wonky head.

He changed it because the person who did the original isn't transphobic.

Not joking.

sophie.pilbeam

Quote from: H-O-W-L on September 22, 2021, 02:34:53 PM

It's worse than that: "One of his fans" is Nina Paley.

JaDanketies

Quote from: JamesTC on September 22, 2021, 02:59:17 PM

Correction: it's because they are a misogynistic groomer who should have their hard-drive checked. It just happens to be that the venn diagram for 'not transphobic' is entirely swallowed up by the venn diagram for 'misogynistic groomers who should have their hard-drive checked'. #notacult

idunnosomename

Not joking.
well it was a bit more than that, Michael Kupperman was openly disparaging about what a cunt he was and compared him using his work as an avatar like how the creator of Pepe the Frog feels. Graham kind of had to change it after that. Why it's odd when he still uses it (like his Youtube avatar, though that's because it's linked to his Gmail and probably can't work out how to change that)

Barry Admin

Not joking.

To be fair, he clearly felt he didn't have much choice because Michael Kupperman was publicly appallled by Linehan's descent into obsessive transphobia:

Quote from: MKuppermanStarting to understand a little better how the creator of Pepe feels.

Graham has lost his mind. I feel bad for him. But the views he's spouting are abhorrent. I will not tolerate or debate them.

BennyHedgehog

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on September 20, 2021, 07:24:15 PM
There's a Guardian article on Duffield tonight where she seems to be retreating from the "Labour activists will kill me at Conference!" thing:and

She's likely just too lazy to attend:

https://whitstableviews.com/2020/06/03/rosie-duffields-brand-collapses/

ishantbekeepingit

Quote from: retsuza on September 22, 2021, 12:39:09 PM
https://twitter.com/ChickenEclectic/status/1440601182917988357?s=19

Professional terf Posie Parker is also homophobic, hardly surprising but worth pointing out.

Maybe it's just me, but any time I've gone to any kind of dancing lesson, women significantly outnumber the men and so most pairings are F-F just out of necessity.

It's been that way for decades.

sophie.pilbeam

SilverFish

Just about to watch that Y The Last Man on Disney+ and the description reads "except one cisgender man".
They must not have got the TERF newsletter.

JamesTC

Can't believe Gary Glinner has been renewed for a new series. Proper British telly!

Episode 1 - TerfCast - Gary accidentally arranges an interview for a football podcast called TurfCast as he mistakes it for an anti-trans podcast. He ends up having to pretend he is a big fan of Burnley Football Club. He is then invited onto Match of the Day when things turn sour after he calls Gary Lineker a beard and asks Alan Shearer the Staniland Question.
Episode 2 - Too Mulch Going On - Gary inherits a farm and invites all his TERF friends to help run the farm. Disaster strikes when one of his chickens is a gynandromorph. The TERFs disagree which gender the chicken is and therefore which sex based rights it is entitled to.
Episode 3 - Gary Plumber - After being beaten up for wanting to inspect women's genitals too many times, Gary decides to learn how to be a plumber in order to have a ready-made excuse to be in the Women's toilets and continue to valiantly protect them from people who shouldn't be there such as himself.
Episode 4 - Bananas in Pyjamas - After all of his pants are covered in too many suspicious stains, he needs to wear his pyjamas to the latest TERF protest. After arriving, he hears a rumour that JK Rowling may be turning up, and it is now a race against time to find an actual pair of pants.
Episode 5 - Blessed are the Peak - Gary begins to see patterns on Twitter which leads him to believe that the "Peakening" is about to happen and that the world will all suddenly turn TERF too. His TERF friends all turn on him after his predicted Peakening date passes without note, but he still insists that the Peakening feels closer than ever.
Xmas Special - Single All the Way - Gary wants to win back his wife by buying her the perfect gift this Christmas. He initially tries to go to the local mall however he is kicked out after attacking the local Santa and insisting people check his hard drive. He is banned from Primark for trying to protect the changing rooms. The Church Christmas Market bans him for calling Jesus a beard. He accidentally ends up leading the Christmas Parade where he is believed to be the Grinch despite wearing no costume or mask whatsoever.

This is what barely 3 hours of sleep and horrendous congestion do to you.

madhair60

Cuellar

Quote from: retsuza on September 22, 2021, 12:39:09 PM
https://twitter.com/ChickenEclectic/status/1440601182917988357?s=19

Professional terf Posie Parker is also homophobic, hardly surprising but worth pointing out.

Hot on the heels of my Spongebob derail, I'm going to say this: Isn't Jojo Siwa a dancer in the first place? Don't think that should be allowed.

Dr Rock

Binge watching a whole season of Gary Glinner is almost too good.

Alberon

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Alberon on September 22, 2021, 07:40:22 PM
Got my pre-order in already!

The episode where he slips on the empty carbonara ready meal packet had me in stitches!

Dr Rock

Dr Rock

Cuellar

petril