Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:09:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%)

Started by madhair60, September 07, 2021, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDanketies

I always imagine he smells like when you put damp clothes in the wardrobe and then take them out weeks later.

new page, old damp clothes smell

Povidone

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 15, 2021, 01:58:13 PM
He looks like one of those people who looks like they smell. I don't want to say "of wee", that's too easy.

What does Graham smell like? I'm going to assume there's a base layer of the Drakkar Noir from two days ago, but a lot has happened since then. And why is L. Fox the same way? Why does being anti-woke make a person clammy? Questions.

The trains to north berwick when I was a teen were always the oldest models available to scotrail. I described them at the time as having a bovine quality, mixture of dry cowpat and stale milk, not hazardous or retch inducing but insidiously unpleasant.

That's what I think Graham Linehan smells of.

Gusty OWindflap

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 15, 2021, 01:58:13 PM
He looks like one of those people who looks like they smell. I don't want to say "of wee", that's too easy.

What does Graham smell like? I'm going to assume there's a base layer of the Drakkar Noir from two days ago, but a lot has happened since then. And why is L. Fox the same way? Why does being anti-woke make a person clammy? Questions.

Carbonara for one. And tears.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Pimhole on September 15, 2021, 02:22:07 PM
How is this still funny
This has reminded me of when trolls descended on Glindr and someone, I suspect one of us CaB virgins,  posted the follwing:  "Q. What do you call a funny author? A. Jokey Rowling", which I actually found pretty funny at face value.

J.K. Rowling.

pigamus

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on September 14, 2021, 04:12:32 PM

The annoying thing is, if you buy reprints of the Fighting Fantasy books, all these illustrations have been taken out

Barry Admin

Quote from: Hope of Avalon on September 15, 2021, 01:29:26 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to the regular posters in this thread, it has really helped keep me sane (as a UK-based trans person) over the last couple of years of this cunt going bananas.

Hiya. Stay strong :-)

Jumblegraws

Looks like Graham has dispatched his assistant to run Marion Millar's Twitter:
Quote from: Not Marion MillarYou may have noticed that Marion's Twitter account looks a bit different. Marion has been subjected to unimaginable abuse, threats & aggressive behaviour, directed to her through this site.

For this reason, Marion has decided to take a Social Media break & concentrate on her family & work.

We will continue to update this account.

Marion is so grateful & humbled by all of your kind words of support & your generosity, and has promised she will be back with us, as soon as this is all over.

Barry Admin

madhair60

Quote from: Barry Admin on September 15, 2021, 03:04:16 PM
Does Marion Millar do anything BUT fucking wheesht?

yes, she also sells her house to pay for legal proceedings that she won't win

sophie.pilbeam

I just wanted to say thank you to the regular posters in this thread, it has really helped keep me sane (as a UK-based trans person) over the last couple of years of this cunt going bananas.

As a non-UK-based trans person, I also want to thank you all.

Gusty OWindflap

You watch the creature slip away, grateful to be free of it's lectures on lesbianism but can't resist one last shout-

'We all support women's rights mate!'

The creature stops and turns a slanty eye upon you before pulling a ball of congealed carbonara from it's jacket pocket. It massages the pasta-missile menacingly. 'JK Rowling,' it grunts in what might be a question. If you sign a petition turn to 666, if you join a substack turn to 17, if you decide to fight the vile creature turn to 100.

phes

Pretty funny that somehow TRAs are to blame when just a few days ago Millar was striding across the square with her hands in the air like she just don't care and definitely will not be wheeshting for anyone. And then following a brief legal exchange she has wheesh'd the fuck right up and withdrawn from public life. It gives you pause for thought, unless you're a cunt gone bananas

GoblinAhFuckScary

ditto <3

wrec

Quote from: JaDanketies on September 15, 2021, 11:38:39 AM
Norm even has the insight to say he wishes there was an LGBT person there, and  to question why they're even talking about it.

Not sure of the source but in a big piece on him a few years ago he mentioned his son discussing Trans stuff with him, and pointing out that he shouldn't be so hung up on understanding Trans people as distinct from just being tolerant. That point stuck with me - so much prejudice in general is based on people feeling unjustifiably put out due to their lack of understanding, which shouldn't in itself lead to intolerance.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

What pisses me off is that people will read Marion Millar's Twitter saying she's been subjected to horrendous abuse, take it at face value, and use her as "proof" that the Trans Agenda abuses innocent women.

It's more likely that someone on her legal team advised her to shut the fuck up until everything is resolved, and she's either got someone to post for her or she's pretending to be her own social media manager and is continuing to post. Gotta grift more money somehow.

mr. logic

Quote from: wrec on September 15, 2021, 03:52:26 PM
Not sure of the source but in a big piece on him a few years ago he mentioned his son discussing Trans stuff with him, and pointing out that he shouldn't be so hung up on understanding Trans people as distinct from just being tolerant. That point stuck with me - so much prejudice in general is based on people feeling unjustifiably put out due to their lack of understanding, which shouldn't in itself lead to intolerance

"There's a guy I knew when I was about 19, his name was Billy and he changed his name to Monty. He was a bad guy, this Billy guy, so he changed his name to Monty. He thought doing that was going to change who he was. Anyway, one time we were playing softball and he was in the on-deck circle. So I'm yelling at him, using his new name: "Monty!" But he doesn't hear it because he's not used to that name. So I go, "Monty! Monty!" And then I go, "Billy!" and he goes, "I'm Monty!" [Laughs.] That could be in a movie or something. But God bless trans people. They should be given every right in the world, and anybody who wants to hurt them is bad."

madhair60

him using that out of context Norm MacDonald quote, fuck man. that's really, really annoying.

idunnosomename

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on September 15, 2021, 03:55:45 PM
What pisses me off is that people will read Marion Millar's Twitter saying she's been subjected to horrendous abuse, take it at face value, and use her as "proof" that the Trans Agenda abuses innocent women.

It's more likely that someone on her legal team advised her to shut the fuck up until everything is resolved, and she's either got someone to post for her or she's pretending to be her own social media manager and is continuing to post. Gotta grift more money somehow.
I had a Poe's Law crisis when I saw someone tweeting that poor Marion resorting to a leave of absence was proof that Twitter don't take hate speech seriously enough.

Hope of Avalon

Quote from: Jumblegraws on September 15, 2021, 04:22:02 PM
I had a Poe's Law crisis when I saw someone tweeting that poor Marion resorting to a leave of absence was proof that Twitter don't take hate speech seriously enough.

Absolutely zero self-awareness from these people.

mjwilson

Quote from: Jumblegraws on September 15, 2021, 02:33:19 PM
This has reminded me of when trolls descended on Glindr and someone, I suspect one of us CaB virgins,  posted the follwing:  "Q. What do you call a funny author? A. Jokey Rowling", which I actually found pretty funny at face value.

How does Harry Potter get down a hill?
Walking.

JK. Rolling.

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: mjwilson on September 15, 2021, 09:07:31 PM
How does Harry Potter get down a hill?
Walking.
JK. Rolling.
I've taken to switching that up to "how does a terf get down a hill?"

JaDanketies

Quote from: sophie.pilbeam on September 15, 2021, 03:13:21 PM
As a non-UK-based trans person, I also want to thank you all.

It's nice to be told that my voyeuristic interest in the abject humiliation of a former legend is for the good of the public. For me it feels like a secret shame

Mr Trumpet

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on September 14, 2021, 04:12:32 PM

Back in the 2000s there was a guy in Winchester who used to walk stiffly along Romsey Road with a bulging plastic shopping bag. Every ten steps or so he would stop and pick up something tiny from the pavement and put in his bag. Once I saw a dickhead teenager shout abuse at him from the other side of the road, to which he was apparently oblivious. There was obviously something wrong with him.

This picture looks more like that man than it does the Graham Linehan I remember from his Alan Partridge appearance. The resemblance is genuinely unsettling.

phes

Looks like Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle got big and went bananas