Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:05:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

shiftwork2 "jacking it all in to become unicyclist"

Started by Replies From View, September 08, 2021, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

well, it's finally happened.  many of us have seen this coming for years.

shiftwork2:  architect, award-winning writer, physicist, painter, radiation suit tester, gambler, restauranter and Unshaking Beatles Fan is now preparing to "jack it all in" and become the world's first unicyclist.  He has printed up several "I plan to focus on unicycling" t-shirts which he plans to wear out swiftly through a mixture of excessive sweating and sudden physical lunges.

A noble and selfless career move that will no doubt tickle the tastebuds of all who fall in his wake.

Replies From View

This is his first morning without paid employment, folks.  Wish him luck!

Replies From View

How's it all going, shiftwork?

first afternoon now!  exciting!!

chveik

shiftwork2

Replies From View

Come on shiftwork; how's it going?  We are all gagging to know how your balancing skills are coming along and all the rest

shiftwork2

It's been quite easy actually as I'm a noted penny farthing rider around the parish.  It really is something you never forget, isn't it?  It's like riding a bike.

Replies From View

Twit 2

Saw him on a quad bike, down a farm track, cackling, shouting "Fuck unicycling, fuck the whole unicycling industry!" Well, that didn't last long!

Replies From View

why is he so fickle??

I had a lot of hopes for this project and for shiftwork2 to become the world's first ever unicyclist.  all scuppered  :(

no fruition today  :(

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

This is absolutely typical of the monster shiftwork2.