Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:49:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

20 years since them slags smashed into the twin towers...

Started by Butchers Blind, September 10, 2021, 12:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

They should have cancelled series after the City of New York versus 9/11, it would have made a great finale

bgmnts

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on September 12, 2021, 11:47:19 PM
I've seen 20 9/11s now, its lost its edge.

Even the Simpsons couldn't stay good for 20 years, how could 9/11 spice it up and stay fresh? Maybe add a new character we didn't know much about? Maybe a new conspiracy?

chveik

Quote from: bgmnts on September 12, 2021, 11:48:54 PM
Even the Simpsons couldn't stay good for 20 years, how could 9/11 spice it up and stay fresh? Maybe add a new character we didn't know much about? Maybe a new conspiracy?

hans was responsible for the whole ordeal

Mobius

Them terrorists what done this, should have also flown a plane into the Ground Zero memorial. And just keep flying planes into that bit of land whenever America tries to rebuild or do anything with it. Just be needlessly cunty.

bgmnts

I wonder if they could just say they're going to do it before every flight from somewhere in the middle East to the US and see how many flights they can fuck up.

jobotic

The most haunting bit is when the first plane hits and you hear the fireman say "I think there's been a 9/11 up there" and everyone looks awkwardly at the camera.

Then Finchy throws a shoe over the South Tower

Goldentony

all those youtube videos they missed, all the info about obscure audio formats and stuff they could have been informed of

Blumf

I prefer to work in decimal, and I will always remember 0.81818181818181...

Dex Sawash

JesusAndYourBush

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 12, 2021, 06:46:47 PM
Imagine a slag slamming into that

Imagine if the 9/11 lads had done Europe instead. Footage of microlights jammed into the Eiffel and Blackpool Towers wouldn't have had quite the same impact.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on September 13, 2021, 01:37:33 AM
The 1's look like towers!

The 9/ looks like a guy with a big head leaning on them.

The plot thickens

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 13, 2021, 02:13:01 AM
Imagine if the 9/11 lads had done Europe instead.

They'd have to edit out all of Europe from American sitcoms.

Video Game Fan 2000

Why did Europe sink after only two plane crashes? Why wasn't it reinforced?

Sonny_Jim

My most shocking revelation from the 9/11 pager leaks was the following chilling text:

even during total holocost, Kirkladn has a small penis
source

mrClaypole

True story.  The Saturday after 9/11 I had been on an all day drinking binge with a friend of mine. Inevitably it ended outside a chip shop run by Muslims. I was so drunk that when I went to tie my shoe laces I managed to fall backwards into the large glass window causing it to crack.
Someone called the police and I was arrested as I was abit lippy to one of the police officers.
During the interrogation they implied that I had tried to undertake a revenge attack for the twin towers.  A charge so ludicrous I couldn't take it seriously.
Even the legal aid solicitor laughed so loud when he heard what the "filth" were trying to charge me with made the "pigs" eventually drop that line of enquiry.
Let's look at the facts M'lud. A group of highly radicalised Muslim fanatics manage to hijack some jets. Smash them into probably the most famous buildings in the most famous city in the world live on global TV and bring them crumbling down watched by most of the television owning world population versus a rather drunk 20 stone gentleman accidentally falling backwards into a chip shop window in Digbeth Birmingham watched live by about 8 people waiting for the night bus and caught possibly on a grainy CCTV camera.
It's obvious M'lud that this man was extracting some sort of twisted revenge for the terrible events that took place that fateful day.

I ended up on a criminal damage charge and was cautioned.

popcorn

Butchers Blind

Difficult where you can go after flying planes into buildings, hence why no-ones tried to up the ante in 20 years. Blowing up the ISS so it will be seen by millions?

Replies From View

A very powerful bomb between exactly the US and Europe?  Too far-fetched, I suppose.

Replies From View

What did they have against tallies, anyway?  Fives are a useful way to count things up.

Replies From View

Replies From View

kalowski

Butchers Blind

What would you rather have, one big plane flying into a skyscraper or 100 small planes?

Replies From View

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 13, 2021, 12:12:14 PM
What would you rather have, one big plane flying into a skyscraper or 100 small planes?

Are the small planes also crashing into the skyscraper?

Butchers Blind

kalowski

If I hijacked commercial jet plane crashes into an iconic skyscraper in one of the most populated cities in the world and no-one sees it, did it really happen?