Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

20 years since them slags smashed into the twin towers...

Started by Butchers Blind, September 10, 2021, 12:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

If I was a Muslim terrorist I'd kidnap Joe Biden and just bum him on camera. Broadcast it on GB News, just Joe Biden getting endlessly buggered.

robhug

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 13, 2021, 12:41:58 PM
If I was a Muslim terrorist I'd kidnap Joe Biden and just bum him on camera. Broadcast it on GB News, just Joe Biden getting endlessly buggered.

its interesting but think the plane into the twin towers plan had a bigger wow factor

touchingcloth

Quote from: robhug on September 13, 2021, 12:47:55 PM
its interesting but think the plane into the twin towers plan had a bigger wow factor

I didn't tell you that the sodomy is being perpetrated by Osama and Khalid, two 6ft8 identical twin brothers who call themselves the twin towers.

robhug

you've added a nice bit of garnish to the idea there but for me I'm just doubtful they'd give it serious thought

El Unicornio, mang

Doing gay sex up a man's bum might be a hard sell for an Islamist group. Unless they bum the bummers as punishment, and so on forever.

idunnosomename

Well the whole of the planet bumming each other would certainly be a spectacle

Replies From View

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 13, 2021, 12:21:25 PM
Of course.

Ok and when you day would "I" like to have, do you mean I get to keep them afterwards?

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 13, 2021, 12:41:58 PM

Sodomised, please

Edit:  ah never mind you amended it in your next post.

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 13, 2021, 12:50:49 PM
I didn't tell you that the sodomy is being perpetrated by Osama and Khalid, two 6ft8 identical twin brothers who call themselves the twin towers.

madhair60

Quote from: popcorn on September 13, 2021, 10:21:48 AM
And to this day the attacks go unavenged.

I got revenge by marrying a muslim and essentially causing a 9/11's worth of bother

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 13, 2021, 01:23:34 PM
Doing gay sex up a man's bum might be a hard sell for an Islamist group.

Nah they could just bum him in the face

touchingcloth

It's not gay if you bum them REALLY HARD. It's manly. The only thing more manly is when you kiss them and hold them and whisper "I love you, you're doing a great job" during the bummerage.

Replies From View

touchingcloth

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 13, 2021, 03:31:34 PM
It's not gay if you bum them REALLY HARD. It's manly.

Yeah, like when you're in the prison showers with Loony Len, hardman of the wing, who's seven feet and makes brick outhouses look feeble, and he asks you to pick up the soap.

touchingcloth

Nothing better than getting the lads round and getting greased up for a wrestle and a cuddle. Lads, lads, lads.

touchingcloth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_Channel_memorandum

Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, Clear Channel Communications, the largest owner of radio stations in the United States, circulated an internal memo containing a list of songs that program directors felt were "lyrically questionable" to play in the aftermath of the attack.

List of Songs:

• Beastie Boys - Sabotage
  • The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
  • Pat Benatar - Hit Me with Your Best Shot
  • Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
  • Drowning Pool - Bodies
  • Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
  • Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
  • Elton John - Bennie and The Jets
  • Elton John - Rocket Man
  • Don McLean - American Pie
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
  • Talking Heads - Burning Down the House
  • The Trammps - Disco Inferno

iamcoop

Why ban Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters but not Learning to Fly by Tom Petty? I suppose there was a risk disgruntled Muslims may have interpreted it as some sort of twisted command from the nicest guy in rock.

touchingcloth

Quote from: iamcoop on September 13, 2021, 09:53:14 PM
Why ban Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters but not Learning to Fly by Tom Petty? I suppose there was a risk disgruntled Muslims may have interpreted it as some sort of twisted command from the nicest guy in rock.

I was selective with the list so it's incomplete. Free Fallin' was one of the banned songs I omitted.

iamcoop

Well in that case it's a miracle that "Smashing down towers is a great big laugh" by The Aeroplanes slipped through the net then!

JamesTC

I did think of Another One Bites the Dust but why would Killer Queen be banned?

Quote from: Queen - Killer QueenShe's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Jet fuel melts steel beams
Guaranteed to blow the towers
Anytime

flotemysost

I started a thread about this in Oscillations last year - I think my favourite post-9/11 banned song is Enter Sandman, just the thought of someone being so triggered by the mention of sandy men that they can't bear to listen to it.

Blumf

Quote from: iamcoop on September 13, 2021, 09:53:14 PM
Why ban Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters but not Learning to Fly by Tom Petty?

Or Pink Floyd.

Replies From View

I was going to ask why but it's quite self-explanatory actually.

QuotePicture yourself in a plane in a tower
Instant explosion
Impossible heat

Somebody near you escapes from the window
And falls so incredibly fast

LUCY IN THE SKY WITH GRAVITY

LUCY IN THE SKY WITH GRAVITY

idunnosomename

not gonna necro-bump that to comment on The Bangles but before the government released their intelligence of Al-Quada in Afghanistan, a lot of Americans speculated it was terrorism out of Egypt (or Libya)

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 13, 2021, 11:06:15 PM
not gonna necro-bump that to comment on The Bangles but before the government released their intelligence of Al-Quada in Afghanistan, a lot of Americans speculated it was terrorism out of Egypt (or Libya)

They're falling down like a domino.

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 13, 2021, 11:51:15 PM
They're falling down like a domino.
dominos don't fall down from an upper critical structural failure leading to complete progressive collapse.

Although the 1993 bombing was intended to topple the N tower into the S. Problem there is no one would've been filming it. Bit of a waste really.

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 14, 2021, 12:24:54 PM
dominos don't fall down from an upper critical structural failure leading to complete progressive collapse.

He said domino, singular.