Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:47:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I hear you're a child abuser now, Josh Homme

Started by The Mollusk, September 10, 2021, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProvanFan

Do his children all have slicked back hair in that horrible Stuart McCall shade of ginge? That would be the worst abuse of all.

Johnny Yesno

The Mollusk

rue the polywhirl

Kankurette

Shaky

lankyguy95

....Like Clockwork (7pm beatings every Tuesday)

earl_sleek

Pauline Walnuts

Dessert Session

For when the kids don't eat their dessert.

Pauline Walnuts

Go With The Flow (of the punches, they won't hurt so much)

Pink Gregory

earl_sleek

Freedom Run (away from my dad)

Son Of A Bitch

Pink Gregory

First it Giveth then it Taketh the Kids Away

kngen

Pink Gregory

non capisco

phantom_power

Sick Sick Sick ((obvious but no-one else seems to have done it)

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Kankurette

The Mollusk

You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like grabbing my son's testicles as a display of dominant intimidation.

Pauline Walnuts

A lot of these things are being suggested to me because I made the mistake of clicking on one of them,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08anEcTk7E

And a couple of points;
1: Josh Homme is a bulling cunt.
B: Queen of the Stone Age are a bunch of boring trad rock plodders, fronted by a bulling cunt.

Icehaven

Quote from: OnlyRegisteredSoICanRead on September 23, 2021, 11:15:59 AM

And a couple of points;
1: Josh Homme is a bulleing cunt.
B: Queen of the Stone Age are a bunch of boring trad rock plodders, fronted by a bulleing cunt.

Ftfy

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: ProvanFan on September 17, 2021, 02:37:41 PM
Do his children all have slicked back hair in that horrible Stuart McCall shade of ginge? That would be the worst abuse of all.

"Currently you are all in the danger zone..." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlT8-6U9Xs

ProvanFan

Turgoose's barnet is a lovely shade in that scene to be fair.

Although I just googled him and he could pass for Homme-spawn in this pic:

Kankurette

PlanktonSideburns

YouTube has been constantly trying to get me to watch various HOW DOES JOSH HOMME GET THAT AMAZING GUITAR TONE??? videos

Literally the most uninteresting workmanlike guitar tone I've ever heard, might have been interesting when zz top made brown guitar noses. What berk has josh Bastad hommes guitar tone as an aspiration today?

Josh hommes guitar tone indeed. How Does Micheal buble get his shirts so crisp? How does that brass section of the flog it theme tune sounds so tight?

Kankurette

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 23, 2021, 11:53:57 PM
YouTube has been constantly trying to get me to watch various HOW DOES JOSH HOMME GET THAT AMAZING GUITAR TONE??? videos

Literally the most uninteresting workmanlike guitar tone I've ever heard, might have been interesting when zz top made brown guitar noses. What berk has josh Bastad hommes guitar tone as an aspiration today?

Josh hommes guitar tone indeed. How Does Micheal buble get his shirts so crisp? How does that brass section of the flog it theme tune sounds so tight?
Why is Ed Sheeran so big?

Cuellar

HOW TO GET JOSH HOMME'S GUITAR TONE SUPER SECRET TIP

Buy a distortion pedal