Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:22:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Crystal Maze except it’s just The Crystal Maze with no changes

Started by popcorn, September 13, 2021, 10:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

whhuuooarr go up the rope ladder out of the aztec zone, now an advert break

Ferris

Bald contestant: *aside* I can't wait to get enough gold tickets to win that golfing weekend in Arbroath.

madhair60

hello i'm richard o brian you have got to solve the rooms to win crystals you can use in the crystal dome ok guys here we go good luck

Replies From View

hello i am tod chew da pole and i say "let the fans blow" instead of "let the fans begin"

pancreas

Replies From View

spin for about 3 minutes on this disc and fail to get anywhere and then get locked in

Captain Z

Computer! Can you take away two incorrect crystals, leave the contestant with the correct crystal and one remaining wrong crystal.

Glebe

Mr Farenheit

JOGGER JONES wins 3 crystals effortlessly, carries the whole team on his back. Guy's a fuckin crytal machine

Replies From View

NERVILE DRUNE picked for yet another MENTL game

you should see him spzzn out in the pits

GET THE CRYSTAL NERVILE

FUCKN GETS IT.  LIMBS EVERYWHERE

LEGEND

Dr Rock

"Where's the crystal???"

"Hidden, mate. Whole point of the game. Win the game first and it'll pop out. Fucks sake."

Replies From View

Replies From View

alright that's 5 seconds in the crystal dome or you can use it to buy out Gus

There's a hole there, underneath the crytsal cage. maybe put your cock in there?

I don't think that's what it's there for

It's always worth a try (harmonica solo)

I think that's just the hole the crystal drops out of if you figure out the puzzle?

Is there anything else in there that looks like you might be able to stick your cock in it, chris?

15 seconds, people

Gus grabbing nothing but silver in the scant 15 seconds available. Stuffing them in the box with his chubby claws.

Dr Rock

The Police - We 'av hreason to believe that hon these ere premises han hillegal recreation hof the TV show Brighton Belles is taking place contrary to the European Act of Not Doin' Telly Shows Wivout The Proper Papers 1964'

[pulls aside fake beard]

'Heheh viewers- it's not really the police, it's me, Beadles About! Shhh!''

Replies From View

Dr Rock

'Eh? It was nothing!' (Delivers lethal injection of diamorphine)

'That's it, sleepy-byes Ethel'

Captain Z

Remember when Ed Tudor Pole broke his ankle running onto the set for the first time?

pancreas

Touch the floor again, you cunt, go on, just fucking end your pathetic self. We won't be coming back for you. Ever.

Dr Rock

[Pulls aside other beard]

'Tee-hee, it's not Beadle's About at all really! It's me, Dr Harold Shipman! Now shhhh!!'

Replies From View

pancreas

Dr Rock

Quote from: Replies From View on September 15, 2021, 03:36:21 PM
I recognise that "shhhh" noise

'What th? Still alive, but how? Bah this isn't lethal diamorphine I injected you with, it's harmless chip-fat! If anything that will make you stronger! I'd best scarper, eh readers/viewers!'