Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:42:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is there anything you would like stricken from the record?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, September 14, 2021, 08:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Once stricken it really will be a pain to reverse it, so think carefully.

Replies From View

I would like all knowledge of pancreas' "arse notches" stricken from the record, please, so that we can all experience the joys of discovering them all over again.

Stricken from the record includes erasing our memories, right?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

ok so pancreas' "arse notches"; also could I please have the snowman with a pissy interior stricken from the record?  that was the worst meal ever and I want it to have never happened so that I can make the same mistake again

Replies From View

Quote from: gib on September 14, 2021, 10:49:10 PM
That time your parents took me camping.

aw but they said you were adorable.  they said you ate all the cheese and ham sandwiches

gib

you misunderstood, i do apologise, my comment wasn't aimed at you. Your parents were fine although they said they had no idea what Monster Munch were so minus one point there.

Replies From View

they haven't heard of skips either.  their grasp of maize is flimsy at the very best of times

gib

your dad had a bag of salt and vinegar chipsticks in his jacket pocket, he kept trying to cover them up, now i think about it

Replies From View

gib

Maybe explain the actual rules of swingball while you're about it. Like i say though, other than that it was ok for the time.

Replies From View

aw his version of swingball is fine.  you need to know which battles to pick with my dad

Replies From View

no fuss caused.  the chipsticks thing is important to know about

gib

pretty sure it was the smaller multipack size if that helps

Replies From View

that was an entire multipack of maize snacks then presumably.  if anything it makes it a tad worse

Glebe

popcorn's description of me as "that feckless excuse for an arse-handbag."

zomgmouse

Ferris

Replies From View

I notice someone has removed all the half-decent tracks from the White Album.  Wasn't going to say anything