Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:48:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity best friends

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 15, 2021, 08:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Is it me, or is it nice that Adrian Dunbar, Martin Compston* and Vicky McClure are all close friends? I really like it when actors in the same show/film are great friends off camera.

On the other hand, celebrity friendship gushing can go to far - I really don't think we needed a book about how Gary Lineaker and Willie Thorne are great friends.

What are your favourite celebrity friendships? Maybe you are friends with a celebrity.

I'm also fascinated as to how actors in the same TV show/film get on with each other generally - years and years of working alongside each other must mean you either like or hate the person.

*Is this the correct name? Can't be bothered to check. The bloke who plays Steve is who I mean.

Buelligan

peanutbutter

Sting hitting it off so well with Shaggy that they done a shit album and tour together

touchingcloth

Joe Pasquale is my boy. Having it large this weekend.

Joe Lycett & Jim Davidson (to an extent)

mothman

And, Mel Brooks & Carl Reiner. Which makes the loss of the latter so much worse, poor Mel losing his best mate.

Blue Jam

Jerzy Bondov

Lordofthefiles

Robbie Williams and that Jonathan bloke

paruses

Charlie Brooker and that one off Big Brother - Aislene? - always struck me as an odd pairing of friends.

Sherringford Hovis

Shared interests make for lasting friendships. Fucked miners, fucked minors.