Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let’s buy Barry a coffee

Started by touchingcloth, September 15, 2021, 01:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

But shit in it first. He'll never know!!

pancreas

We'd need a fairly neutral shit in that case, or he might notice.

Mine is no good: it is redolent of rare thai herbs, duck fat and truffles.

Replies' shit is no good either, since he eats all of my shit.

madhair60

my shit is entirely coffee so i'd like to put myself forward as a candidate

Cuellar

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on September 15, 2021, 01:55:40 PM
We'd need a fairly neutral shit in that case, or he might notice.

Mine is no good: it is redolent of rare thai herbs, duck fat and truffles.

Replies' shit is no good either, since he eats all of my shit.

Nah, the man is an absolute flavourdunce and gets hard at the thought of freebies. You know how Augustus Gloop gets all excited and immediately starts truffling away through Wonka's chocolate swamp? It'd be like that, except we'd know it was SHIT around his lips. He's just wiping his mouth and going "ahhhh" and we all go "did someone just open their legs? Who just opened their legs?"

Replies From View

Just to clarify:  he's talking about Barry Admin there, rather than the most recent person mentioned in the post he's replying to

pancreas

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 15, 2021, 02:16:13 PM
Nah, the man is an absolute flavourdunce and gets hard at the thought of freebies. You know how Augustus Gloop gets all excited and immediately starts truffling away through Wonka's chocolate swamp? It'd be like that, except we'd know it was SHIT around his lips. He's just wiping his mouth and going "ahhhh" and we all go "did someone just open their legs? Who just opened their legs?"

Alright, cloth, I accept your reasoning. To optimise our hilarity, we should use whichever poster Barry hates the most. I propose Shoulders. We will therefore need a portion of Shoulders' turds.

Shoulders! Do you offer a turd willingly? Or do we get it by other means, even if it must be burglary?

pancreas

Also, can I suggest we make this thing with a Gaggia, or what have you? I think a little latte art would really make the whole thing pop.

touchingcloth

pancreas

Chollis

Barry, this coffee tastes like shit!

Replies From View

I feel like calling him a name that isn't Barry to be honest

pancreas

touchingcloth

He doesn't even read HS Art, we could just call him fannychops and he wouldn't have a clue.

Replies From View

Ferris

I have one of those filter machine things that makes coffee in a glass pot like you see in films about Americans. For the right price, I would be willing to loan that out for this.

Day rates to be negotiated after, price does not include cleaning fees.