Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:03:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Government reshuffle

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 15, 2021, 02:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: robhug on September 16, 2021, 10:29:12 AM
is that real?

they could easily have been the tory branded swass stickers Mark Francois was putting up during brexit

I had to look it up. She deleted the tweet but her "explanation" is still there.

Predictive text. Her daughter is known as Swass!!!

Fucking idiocy aside, imagine having to share a workplace with someone who has said that about you, knowing it's a lie.

the science eel

Quote from: imitationleather on September 16, 2021, 12:33:12 AM
Lisa Nandy is the only MP who makes Liz Truss look like an intellectual.

Ah no. Lisa's luvly.

robhug

Quote from: jobotic on September 16, 2021, 11:07:14 AM
I had to look it up. She deleted the tweet but her "explanation" is still there.

Predictive text. Her daughter is known as Swass!!!

Fucking idiocy aside, imagine having to share a workplace with someone who has said that about you, knowing it's a lie.

or why youve called your daughter Swastika

Pijlstaart

Without Gove, it would by Rnment, it evokes the bowel movement and would lead to a loss of faith in our institutions, what a mitzvah it is he persists. Like many rockpool creatures, Gove can change his size and shape to fit in small cracks, the recordings released this week bring home the precarity of his crevice lifestyle, we are ever afraid he will become trapped crawling between the tummy folds of old father time, pressed fatwise in a freak paradigm shift and die inverted into his own coelenteron. He lives to squelch another day. As new housing secretory his secretions take a domestic tone and shall become the heart of family life, they can be caulking agents, wall art or sandwich fillings.

kalowski