Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:14:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tuca and Bertie series 2: starts 3 months ago on Adult Swim!!!!

Started by ajsmith2, September 16, 2021, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

There seemed to be no thread this past June when series 2 finally came out on Adult Swim.. (there was a thread a year ago mentioning that it was gonna come back on AS, but not this year when it actually did come back), so better late than never, so did any of the fans on here see it? It's not on All4 so I guess I'd have to VPN it, although they did put the whole of episode 1 up on Youtube as a promo, in case this is of interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWIhZ0R2H7M

ishantbekeepingit

I've only seen the first episode thus far.  Maybe it'll get a DVD release?  I absolutely adored the first series, so I'd definitely buy it, hINT HINT to any American TV execs reading.

Fambo Number Mive

I had no idea there was a series 2. I loved series 1, I'd buy a Tuca and Bertie DVD as well.

Ant Farm Keyboard

A third series has actually been ordered.

Without spoiling much, the arc of this series is more about Tuca trying to go steady, while Bertie tries her hand (and all her limbs) at therapy. Speckle has some great moments.

The Crumb

Really enjoyed this series, some beautiful animation in the Stag do and Night Friend episodes in particular.

stephenjwz

I have watched some (probably all? can't remember) of this and enjoyed it more than the first season I think. Looking forward to more.