Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:53:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn suspected of writing rude words in H.S. Art toilets.

Started by Glebe, September 16, 2021, 08:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Guys popcorn is suspected of writing rude words in the H.S. Art. toilets. Obscenities such as 'shit', 'piss', 'bassterd' (sic) 'knob' and 'cuntflaps' were discovered scrawled (almost illegibly) in 2B pencil in one of the toilet cubicles this morning.

Principal Barry will have to hear about this. I'm normally against capital punishment, but I think we can make an exception in this case.

Replies From View

somebody appears to have written COLLINGS IS A BUMMER in the grouting of the British Library again

popcorn

it wasn't me. anyway even if it was me it's true, collings is a bummer. so what. stop being such a bassterd

pancreas

popcorn, I'm sorry to say that you are going to be detained at the end of today's HS Art forum. Please report to my PMs after your last thread today. Your parents will be notified.

Glebe

Quote from: pancreas on September 17, 2021, 02:19:01 PMpopcorn, I'm not at all sorry to say that you are going to be mercilessly slaughtered at the end of today's HS Art forum. Please don't report to my PMs begging for leniency after your last thread today. Your parents will not be notified.

Indeed well said here here! 'Tis a bitter harvest popcorn has reaped but the knew the rules, willingly he broke them!