Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:59:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Inside No 9 S7

Started by Malcy, September 17, 2021, 08:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

The guest cast has been announced as filming has started.

Mark Gatiss(finally!), Daniel Mays, Daisy Haggard, Jessica Hynes, Sophie Okonedo, Annette Badland, Diane Morgan, Jason Isaacs, Siobhan Redmond & Ron Cook.

QuoteWe hope you'll join us and another incredible cast of actors for more surprises that will make your jaws drop and spines tingle. Heads might even roll, and if not heads, definitely eyes."

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/news/6545/inside-no-9-series-7-stars/

Tony Tony Tony

Nice article in the link there, though it does state the obvious that Reece and Steve seem to be Teachers in the photo!

The piece also adds

QuoteNew book The Insider's Guide To Inside No. 9, a "behind-the-scenes tour" of the first five series, is due to be published on 28th October.

Sounds promising for completists.

Glebe

Yay! Nice to have Gatiss finally make an appearance. You can bet we're loving this on the Cookdanbombd forum!

madhair60

fuck hell didn't we just have this

idunnosomename

was sure Gatiss had been in it before but then I remembered it was Psychoville. so yes, finally

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: madhair60 on September 17, 2021, 07:05:55 PM
fuck hell didn't we just have this

It's not until 2022. Relax, dude.

I am not Reece Shearsmith.

Kankurette

I wondered when Gatiss was going to show up.

JamesTC

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on September 17, 2021, 08:44:04 PM
It's not until 2022. Relax, dude.

Hi Reece.

Malcy

Just realised theres a second thread that beat this one by a few minutes, can we get a merge bossman Barry?

Loved the last series (Hi Reece!). I'll have to get that book. Still have the scripts books in my Amazon list.

thenoise

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE TWIST IS THIS TIME LOL

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 17, 2021, 08:40:57 PMwas sure Gatiss had been in it before but then I remembered it was Psychoville. so yes, finally

He got a shout out in the Halloween special of course, but it'll nice to have the man 'in the flesh' as it were!

Gatiss and Steven Moffat's Dracula had that cabin No.9 and the hare statuette nod too!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on September 17, 2021, 08:44:04 PM

Leonard Nimoy considers new title for autobiography.