Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:08:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HS Art's tripadvisor reviews

Started by pancreas, September 18, 2021, 01:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

This one tickled me:

QuoteI booked a spell for me and my wife in the HS Art forum as an anniversary celebration and to be honest I couldn't be more disappointed. My wife and I both like anus jokes, but we thought there was far too much general creativity going on. In fact, I only found one anus joke I liked and my wife said even that one sounded like it had come out of a Christmas cracker. Some of the posters are nice but most of them are deranged c**** and I did not appreciate that one of them kept offering to spit down my 'forsk'. I don't like giving 1* reviews but in this case I cannot honestly recommend this place for what I was hoping would be a sophisticated and relaxing getaway from St Albans.

Spoon of Ploff

i heard that if you leave anything less than a four star review they will find you and they will hurt you.

Ferris

like the concept of this thread but don't have the mental energy to contribute today lads sorry

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

"The owner was quite pleasant once you agreed to touch his willy"

Fambo Number Mive

Found this one

"My wife and I love to come to HS Art this time of year to watch the cocks going in and out. One suggestion would be to have en-suite toilets at Replies From View's B&B (bed and biscuits) most B&Bs do have them and I had to wait for a frot-golem to finish doing something disgusting before I could have a wee. However, aside from this we had a lovely time as usual, in particular enjoying madhair60's latest cartoon strips, and will visit you again next year."

popcorn

thought this one was quite interesting

Quotepopcorn is the only good one..... and he is handsome unlike the others

interesting comment I thought

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"A perfect place to advertise my pest control device Ant Belsen, the final solution to your house infestation problems."

poo

pancreas

Quote from: poo on September 19, 2021, 08:15:33 AM
"LOLRANDOM" 1/5

Ah yes. A certain J YesNo, who has posted that same comment about 20 times under slight variations of the name.

pancreas

'This place fucked up my kids. It should be shut down.'