Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:25:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

carrot top

Started by madhair60, September 19, 2021, 12:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 20, 2021, 07:31:49 PM
is it on Netflix?

Youtube. Just watched it myself. My favourite youtube comment.

QuoteI like how this movie is so bad that you can upload it to YouTube in its entirety without needing to mirror or alter in any way to avoid copyright issues. Lionsgate and whoever else holds the rights to it clearly don't give a shit.

Blue Jam

Cheers. Will watch it the next time I am not too sober to do so.

EDIT: Got a link please? I can only find trailers.

Goldentony

are we doing a full chairman of the b-o-r-e-d watchalong

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: kngen on September 20, 2021, 09:03:46 PM
I think I was first made aware of him by the Larry Sanders roast episode, where his inclusion was seen as the absolute nadir of the event by Larry. It's hard to shake negative perceptions when that's your introduction, but at least he doesn't seem to be a hateful, reactionary prick like Gallagher.

https://lasvegasmagazine.com/interviews/qa/2016/apr/15/carrot-top-one-question-luxor-comedy/
QuoteIf you asked me who is on my top-five list of all-time greatest comedians, Garry Shandling makes the cut every time. Which is one of many reasons his death was such an unfortunate loss. I first experienced Garry's unique style in my early 20s, just getting into my own comedy career, watching him on It's Garry Shandling's Show and later on his groundbreaking The Larry Sanders Show. To this day that's some of the funniest material I've ever seen. There was something about the way Garry could deliver a joke; he would walk onstage or on screen and instantly you could tell he was going to be funny. His mannerisms, his expressiveness and especially the cadence in which he spoke. He was brilliant.

That's why I was so nervous the first night I met him. I was performing on Leno and Jay told me Garry was the lead guest. I have one particularly crass and probably insensitive joke involving a plate for bulimics (I guess you had to be there). I'll never forget, after my performance, Garry came over, shook my hand, and told me how much he loved it. Throughout the years, we ran into each other many times and I even had the opportunity to be in "The Roast" episode on The Larry Sanders Show. It was always such an honor to know that we were mutual fans of each other. His originality and creativity will be sorely missed and the world, a little less funny without him.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 20, 2021, 11:57:59 PM
Cheers. Will watch it the next time I am not too sober to do so.

EDIT: Got a link please? I can only find trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwV58ko68_8

Echo Valley 2-6809

We'll be watching Young Einstein before you know it.

Blue Jam

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 21, 2021, 08:09:00 AM
Blocked in the UK is seems. Ah well, perhaps it's for the best. Cheers all the same.

Not blocked in this 'ere country. May well give it a go, and see if I can manage more than the 10 minutes I lasted with " Bloodbath At The House Of Death".

Worth starting a thread on woefully crap comedy films? I once sat through " The Silence Of The Hams", you know,easily one of the worst films of all time. At the cinema too, no less!  ( Mind you, this was in a small town in Slovakia, Pre- Internet , where there wasnae really a great deal to do, and going to the pictures cost the equivalent of 20 pence.)

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on September 21, 2021, 12:10:35 AM
We'll be watching Young Einstein before you know it.

I'm sure I saw that in the cinema when it came out. Yahoo was not too serious in that film! But he was very good, the consummate professional.

idunnosomename

absolute unfunny cunt, should be executed, as should anyone who finds him funny

madhair60

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 22, 2021, 01:03:19 AM
absolute unfunny cunt, should be executed, as should anyone who finds him funny

you're calling for the execution of children, you freak. children.

Dex Sawash