Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,351
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:52:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

John Challis dead

Started by Utter Shit, September 19, 2021, 02:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrClaypole

Hes not (Boycie) laughing now.
R.I.P John Challis

Butchers Blind

GoblinAhFuckScary

gooooodniiiiight maaarleeeeeeene

jenna appleseed

George White

Quote from: Lungpuddle on September 19, 2021, 03:33:21 PM
My previous post may have come off as sarcastic, but I hope not, he was genuinely great in that story, finding the right way to act against Tom Baker without coming across as trying to out-act him like the captain guy in the Pirate Planet. Up there with Julian Glover (in terms of acting, I think Julian Glover's still alive).
See also Iain CUthbertson and Beatrix lehmann.

Mark X

August 2021: Max Boycie
September 2021: Min Boycie

Video Game Fan 2000

I heard John Challis is a goner
Lifeless

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Shaky

He did one of those birthday videos for my Dad's 70th - and OK, money changed hands - but he put an impressive amount of Boycie work into a 1:30 clip. Remarkably it didn't seem tossed off and he looked like he was actually enjoying doing his famous character.

RIP Johnny Challis.

TheMonk

He seemed full of life. I used to find Only Fools like a balm. Kinda depressing to watch these days sadly. We're all goners in the end.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 19, 2021, 02:18:16 PM
Has someone told Ice-T?

You don't know that. They could have been together at the time

Video Game Fan 2000

The poor kid shat out his own brain after a night of partying. Yeah, it's a new psychotropic prison wine they make downtown out of Toilet Duck, mince pies and urinal cakes. Brewed in a u-bend. Kids pass it around all night and freak out. Causes insanity and the mumps. They calling it the John Chalice.

I'm thinking forward to when David Jason dies.  It's hard to think how the tabloids can make a witty but respectful headline.  'Lovely jubbly' and 'plonker' don't seem to lend themselves to that.  'Dead Boy' doesn't sound respectful enough.

easytarget

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 20, 2021, 05:48:36 AM
I'm thinking forward to when David Jason dies.  It's hard to think how the tabloids can make a witty but respectful headline.  'Lovely jubbly' and 'plonker' don't seem to lend themselves to that.  'Dead Boy' doesn't sound respectful enough.
'Inspector Horse'
'Inspector Hearse'

Shame about Boycie - IceT's tweet was very moving, their unusual Twitter friendship was surprisingly satisfying.

He's tampering with Cortina log books in the sky now

(Boycie, not IceT)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 20, 2021, 05:48:36 AM

" Not such a Lucky Feller"   " A (Very) Sharp Decrease Of Breath"  " Mopin' Pall Bearers" ( instead of " Open All Hours")

Yes, quite a challenge. The first two of the the above are a bit obscure, and the third one is completely shit.

monkfromhavana

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Key

This time next year we'll be decomposing.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The Not So Top Ceasing Of Life Of Deadguy Rigs ( " Rigs" being slang for " Rigor Mortis")

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A Bit Of A Do ( In This Case, A Funeral)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Two D's ( Death and Decomposition) And A Dig ( of his grave, by the gravedigger)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Looks Like Staying Alive Isn't His Cup Of Tea ( in reference to that advert for tea bags, in which he jumped into a giant cup of tea)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The Foil(ed in his attempt to carry on living) Body (as in dead body, a corpse), Hard ( to take this very sad news)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Captain ( Would Be) Fantastic ( If I Was Still Alive)