Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:19:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

John Challis dead

Started by Utter Shit, September 19, 2021, 02:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurke and Hare

Cuellar

monkfromhavana

#GoodnightSweetheart

Still Dead All Hours

idunnosomename

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 20, 2021, 05:48:36 AM
I'm thinking forward to when David Jason dies.  It's hard to think how the tabloids can make a witty but respectful headline.  'Lovely jubbly' and 'plonker' don't seem to lend themselves to that.  'Dead Boy' doesn't sound respectful enough.
Operation Through The Bar kicks in. Prime minister is told. Immediately enforced national mourning begins for our thatcherite icon of Britishness. All dining experiences and coach tours immediately suspended. Ben Smith addresses the nation at 6pm. Next day, the coffin in his funeral procession to be follow by 500 Buster Merryfield and 500 Lennard Pierce lookalikes.

petril

the BBC interrupts schedules to broadcast Roger Lloyd-Pack making a face on the quarter hour with an announcement

Old Nehamkin

Never got to write that third autobiography...

Tony Yeboah

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on September 20, 2021, 11:54:22 AM
Never got to write that third autobiography...

Boycie and Beyond the Grave.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 20, 2021, 11:43:47 AM
Operation Through The Bar kicks in. Prime minister is told. Immediately enforced national mourning begins for our thatcherite icon of Britishness. All dining experiences and coach tours immediately suspended. Ben Smith addresses the nation at 6pm. Next day, the coffin in his funeral procession to be follow by 500 Buster Merryfield and 500 Lennard Pierce lookalikes.

Cosmic

up_the_hampipe

A touching tribute from his friend *dramatic double take* Ice T?!

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1439602799382351877

frajer

gilbertharding

I always enjoyed the way he subtly changed his accent to indicate whether it was Boycie, or The Actor John Challis.

petril

that's great acting from Sweep there. he looks fucked

Nowhere Man

I should be a sweep right now if i'm honest.

JamesTC

Not a day goes by without me saying his famous catchphrase to myself.