Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,494
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:46:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Anniversary Shoulders!

Started by Glebe, September 19, 2021, 11:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Happy Anniversary Shoulders! All the best to you and your wife, Mrs. Ada Shoulders (née Dickinson), who left her husband David to wed you two years ago today!

Replies From View

Congrats shoulders

couldn't have happened to a more contrastingly less-tanned man.  you'd probably struggle to be a more definitive ford prefect, but that's due to his superlative acting skills rather than your lack of them

Replies From View

although you do lack David Dickensian's superlative acting skills you were brought up entirely differently; you aren't solely to blame

even Richard and David Attenborough were wildly different men, and they stemmed from the same womb!  Stop beating yourself up about being worse than David dockinport!!!!

Replies From View

YOU HAVE HIS OLD WIFE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - WILL YOU STOP SELF FLAGELLATING ABOUT THIS

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE THE SAME AS DAVID DIRSINGGON AND NOBODY NEEDS TWO OF HIM

BECOME YOUR OWN PERSON

Replies From View

losing my patience now

glebe it is your turn to explain it.

Replies From View

On a side note, just checked Mrs. Ada Shoulders' wikipedia entry and I'd suggest Shoulders get this anniversary in quick, as she might not make it to another one.

Born 3rd December 1932!!

Old!!!!