Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:53:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

all of Buzby's posts are completely wrong

Started by popcorn, September 21, 2021, 12:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

don't listen to him he is making it all up. listen to me. only I have the facts

Goldentony

explain this video of Peter Hook surrounded by hundreds of grands worth of musical equipment and computer technology and producing the wost music of all time

https://youtu.be/JK9B5S8M5Qg

Ferris

Quote from: Goldentony on September 21, 2021, 01:39:18 AM
explain this video of Peter Hook surrounded by hundreds of grands worth of musical equipment and computer technology and producing the wost music of all time

This is impressively bad.

popcorn

This performance was an opportunity to demonstrate every single midi device then available in the United Kingdom simultaneously (plus several more carried in by boa constrictors specially trained for the task). At the time Hook was going through his tenth divorce and he blamed this for his poor choice of preset sounds

Replies From View

Explain how a film starring Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman can go through a divorce procedure.

pancreas

Give a brief history of the British Rail rolling-stock.

shiftwork2

Refuse to believe his knowledge of North West crisp factories isn't world-leading.

non capisco

I got to correct him once about which album a Prince song was on. It was like coming up on your first eckie.

Replies From View

Suddenly know more about exciting leisure centres than a man whose only interest in life is exciting leisure centres

Glebe

There was one post where he made the false claim that John Cleese was in the last series of "Monty Python and the Flying Circus". So wrong!

jamiefairlie

Not having this, the man is the only person who knows more about New Order than I do, or indeed New Order do.

He's a national treasure.

Replies From View

I suspect some foul play with Buzby.  how can a man be piped into so many obsessions.  it is not a correct way to operate, ergo he is completely erroneous

Twit 2

It's all just copied of Wikipedia, anyone could do it.

PlanktonSideburns

easy. its peter hook

PlanktonSideburns

Idiot's even using the wrong end of the bass guitar

Ray Travez

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 21, 2021, 10:10:33 PM
easy. its peter hook

Such lustrous hair though.

At the time, Hook was using a blend of Sun-In and lemon juice to lighten his locks, inspired by his time in Ibiza. He would wash it at 9am each morning with 12 centilitres of L'oreal Mano Plus, before blowing it dry with a Phillips XL 3000 Hairdryer with its revolutionary five heat settings, to achieve that flyaway 'lion from the Wizard of Oz' look that placed his visage on so many teenage bedroom walls.

Replies From View

Did Peter Pan and Captain Hook share a telepod?

I would prefer for popcorn to be answering all our questions, by the way.  Much as I respect everyone else, it's just preferable to imagine him focusing on this thread full time and all by himself.

pancreas

Quote from: popcorn on September 21, 2021, 12:59:53 AM
don't listen to him he is making it all up. listen to me. only I have the facts

not many facts on the go here... do we have to get buzby in to answer some of our questions?

Ray Travez

Quote from: Replies From View on September 21, 2021, 11:19:51 PM
I would prefer for popcorn to be answering all our questions, by the way.

Preferring popcorn to answer all the questions originated in the court of Louis XV, when the monarch frequently sought out popcorn to provide solutions to such conundrums as 'what is the weight of the sun?' and 'when will I, will I be famous?'

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ray Travez on September 21, 2021, 11:14:01 PM
Such lustrous hair though.

At the time, Hook was using a blend of Sun-In and lemon juice to lighten his locks, inspired by his time in Ibiza. He would wash it at 9am each morning with 12 centilitres of L'oreal Mano Plus, before blowing it dry with a Phillips XL 3000 Hairdryer with its revolutionary five heat settings, to achieve that flyaway 'lion from the Wizard of Oz' look that placed his visage on so many teenage bedroom walls.

He is gourgeous in that video admittedly, even in double denim

Replies From View

Quote from: Ray Travez on September 22, 2021, 08:23:32 AM
Preferring popcorn to answer all the questions originated in the court of Louis XV, when the monarch frequently sought out popcorn to provide solutions to such conundrums as 'what is the weight of the sun?' and 'when will I, will I be famous?'

yes, and 'why you got to play that song so loud'

Replies From View

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 22, 2021, 08:57:19 AM
He is gourgeous in that video admittedly, even in double denim

To be fair it's quite difficult to obtain jeans with only one trouser leg these days

popcorn

THE FULL STORY OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IS IN MY MEMOIRS!

idunnosomename

When will he stop posting his nonsense trash misinformations!!!!!

popcorn

stop undoing my correct info please, it is getting very annoying.

Dex Sawash

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on September 26, 2021, 03:43:50 PMTHE FULL STORY OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IS IN MY MEMOIRS!

My memoir How I Got Rich! is out now, price $39.95!

jenna appleseed

Buzby got nobbled by the government :-(

BJ's been blackmailing him into supplying false info with this photographic evidence of his sordid past.