Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:57:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

worst swears

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, September 21, 2021, 11:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud

Quote from: Jittlebags on September 21, 2021, 02:33:05 PM
Pissflaps. Both derogotary and descriptive at the same times.

To expand upon this, would c**tflaps be considered misogynist here, I know c**t in general is in the US but not so much in the UK, but maybe adding the 'flaps' makes it more gendered than it's usually taken as being.

Pink Gregory

i have a real fondness for 'shit-cunt'

Just the brutal banging together of two of the sharper curses

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Cloud on September 21, 2021, 02:52:24 PM
To expand upon this, would c**tflaps be considered misogynist here, I know c**t in general is in the US but not so much in the UK, but maybe adding the 'flaps' makes it more gendered than it's usually taken as being.

oh 100% it removes the ambiguity which characterises the word cunt re: gender. i like the word cunt loads but it jumps from best to worst when it takes on a violently misogynistic slant. also like, calling labia pissflaps (etc) is hideous and i would get pretty furious about someone saying it seriously

Gulftastic

'Chopsy cunt!' As was once shouted in a drunken confrontation between two of our drinking circle.

Kankurette

Cockwomble and anything ending in 'tard'.

I don't find 'cunt' offensive but I appreciate a lot of women do.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: Chollis on September 21, 2021, 02:34:09 PM
or Guardian comments section: "You sir, win the internet!"

"Chapeau!"  Vomitous.

Cuellar

Kankurette

My exception is 'lollocks' and that's because my ex-girlfriend, who I still like, used it.

And one for the anime fans: 'shitty brat'. Nobody uses that expression in real life.

QDRPHNC

Mark calling someone a "piss-kidney" in some episode of Peep Show was a real low point.

H-O-W-L

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 21, 2021, 03:46:47 PM
Mark calling someone a "piss-kidney" in some episode of Peep Show was a real low point.

Not sure it's really a "low point" given it fell flat and was completely knocked down by a bloke looking confused and dismissing him as an 'arsehole'.

Mr Trumpet

Fuckwit has a Shakespearean ring to it

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 21, 2021, 04:07:43 PM
Not sure it's really a "low point" given it fell flat and was completely knocked down by a bloke looking confused and dismissing him as an 'arsehole'.

Yes, but I think the viewer is supposed to find it funny on it's own terms. Don't want to get into a Peep Show discussion here. Piss-kidney is a worst swear imo.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 21, 2021, 11:41:12 AM
I'm not one of those losers who thinks Americanised words or traditions are infecting the world - in fact I think it's great, destroy language destroy tradition, fuck everything - but I believe that objectively speaking "asshole" is way less effective than "arsehole". The latter sounds much grubbier. I wouldn't like to be called an arsehole but I'd laugh if someone called me an asshole.
Yes! At last, someone else who gets this. The British variant has gravitas, while the American version simply sounds asinine.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: QDRPHNC on September 21, 2021, 03:46:47 PM

Wasn't it jizzcock

"Jizz cock. Doesn't really work. All cocks are jizz cocks. Bit like calling him a piss kidney"

So the line is self-deprecating.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 21, 2021, 04:35:51 PM
Wasn't it jizzcock

"Jizz cock. Doesn't really work. All cocks are jizz cocks. Bit like calling him a piss kidney"

So the line is self-deprecating.

He uses both, but guys this is worst swears thread, and I'm nominating piss kidney whether anyone likes it or not.

studpuppet

Quote from: Jittlebags on September 21, 2021, 02:33:05 PM
Pissflaps. Both derogatory and descriptive at the same times.

I used to play golf with a bloke from Sutton Coldfield, and he had a Birmingham-ish accent. When he really cocked up a shot, he'd whack his club on the ground and shout, "Awww BIG FANNY PISSFLAPS!!". Unfortunately he sounded like Pig from Pipkins when he did it, which rendered it hilarious.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Cloud on September 21, 2021, 02:52:24 PM

Twitter certainly consider use of the word cunt to be a misogynistic hate crime. I got perma-banned for using the word in a jokey tweet to Louis Barfe.

bgmnts

Anything twee like cockwomble.

SpiderChrist

My ex mother-in-law never swore, ever. Once she became so exasperated with my father-in-law she exclaimed "Allan, you... you... MELONHEAD!"

hamfist

Supertanskii enters the thread, and whispers "spunkmitten"

Video Game Fan 2000

Why's wanker an insult, at least you're getting some exercise

Endicott

You rat's asshole, Frank.

I reckon rat's anus works better. You're a fucking rat's anus!

seepage

"You dollop" shouted at me today, which was quite effective.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: SpiderChrist on September 21, 2021, 05:30:41 PM
My ex mother-in-law never swore, ever. Once she became so exasperated with my father-in-law she exclaimed "Allan, you... you... MELONHEAD!"

Kankurette

Quote from: SpiderChrist on September 21, 2021, 05:28:58 PM
Twitter certainly consider use of the word cunt to be a misogynistic hate crime. I got perma-banned for using the word in a jokey tweet to Louis Barfe.
I got banned for using it too, but racist Twitters were allowed to stand no matter how many reports I sent.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Kankurette on September 21, 2021, 06:04:30 PM
I got banned for using it too, but racist Twitters were allowed to stand no matter how many reports I sent.

And some blue tick Twitter users seem to be able to scatter it about with impunity. Still, I'm a lot happier now I don't use Twitter, and I'm currently in that 30 day delete Facebook phase too. Must... stay... strong.

Shit-bag/Shit-wit and 'You Fucking Nincompoop' are my favourites.