Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:30:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Massive Coffee Shop Order

Started by chocolate teapot, September 21, 2021, 04:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocolate teapot

Hi, I just wanted to share this massive order my niece received at the coffee shop she supervises.

turnstyle

You're going to have to give me at least ten minutes, Sharon usually does the coffees and its her day off. 

Goldentony

SEND SHIT AND PISS TO THIS ADDRESS

Dex Sawash

I saw this thread title in the list, and with much anticipation I clicked through the unread threads from oldest toward  newest. I have to say that is a massive coffee shop order and Cacao and Avo is probably disgusting.

Cuellar

shiftwork2

It's like when a man in a Lamborghini racks up a bar bill including a bottle of champagne with a 24ct gold ring in the bottom, but with coffees like

Midas

If I asked for four Greenergizers and four Berrystas I'd hope at the very least they'd offer me a complimentary GRAVE

Sebastian Cobb

Uncle TechTip

Many big discounts on that, did someone cash a load of loyalty stamps at once? Maybe they expire tomorrow.

Would probably blur the address next time, you know what people are like.

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 21, 2021, 07:30:45 PM
It's like when a man in a Lamborghini racks up a bar bill including a bottle of champagne with a 24ct gold ring in the bottom, but with coffees like

These guys liked to post their receipts from Salt Bae's restaurants on SM a few years ago

Fake edit

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

One of the ones on that list had me howling but I won't spoil it

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 21, 2021, 09:49:35 PM
One of the ones on that list had me howling but I won't spoil it

was it the same as mine?

Spoiler alert
1 "Spaghetti" £160
[close]

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Beagle 2

"Sorry is that what I said? I actually meant I wanted no coffees. I actually want to give you coffee"

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Beagle 2 on September 21, 2021, 10:26:25 PM
"Sorry is that what I said? I actually meant I wanted no coffees. I actually want to give you coffee"

look if chatting up shop staff is out then gaslighting them is definitely not on.

touchingcloth

The wastage on that receipt is a disgrace. They should save paper by not itemising the free cups.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sniggering at the 10 x Cawston Press Ginger Beer order.

Presumably someone else's money though so wgaf right

bgmnts

The tax on that meal is 3/4 of my monthly rent.

Fambo Number Mive

Trying to guess how many people were part of the massive order in the OP.

I'm guessing 24.

madhair60

Icehaven

Pity the poor Deliveroo rider who has to cart that across town.

H-O-W-L

I'm going to say something daring and assume that whoever is ordering a berry protein shake from a coffee shop for £4.69 at 9am on a Tuesday is probably either ill and shouldn't be at work, or a total arsehole.

EDIT: Okay there's multiple there what in the fuck who needs that much protein

Icehaven

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 22, 2021, 08:07:09 AM
Trying to guess how many people were part of the massive order in the OP.

I'm guessing 24.

Well there's 92 drinks on the order, although I spose some of them might be the same very thirsty people ordering several drinks. 

Fambo Number Mive

That's what I was thinking, a group of people sitting in the cafe for a few hours and having a few drinks each.

markburgle

Quote from: icehaven on September 22, 2021, 08:53:15 AM
Pity the poor Deliveroo rider who has to cart that across town.

It might actually be so many cups it'd be fine. The mount of un-sealed coffees, hot chocolates and large cokes I've tried to deliver only to end up with them sloshing in the bottom of the box just cos you hit a bump a bit too hard. But I bet that many cups would just fill the whole box and they'd hold each other rigidly in place