Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:37:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

what is your AVATAR from

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, September 23, 2021, 08:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 23, 2021, 10:11:58 PM
I often stare at it for a bit.
I've been doing a lot of that lately.

IMAGE: ERIC MORECAMBE.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Jams from Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe. The best player

itsfredtitmus

I've been on here for 4 yrs and I still think of it as you - it's you, isn't you?

mothman

I used to change regularly - Mike Ehrmantraut shaking his head in disgust was a long-time favourite - but I can't bring myself to change now.

Some people shouldn't ever change their avatars. I recognised Ambient on Twitter because he has the same one there.

jobotic

Tufted duck. Birds are the best animals and ducks are the best birds and tufteds are the best ducks.

Midas

Detail from an engraving by Albrecht Dürer called Melencolia I that depicts a gloomy figure thought to be a personification of melancholy.

EDIT: Coincidentally my username is an anagram of "I'm sad" :))

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Midas on September 23, 2021, 10:19:07 PM
Detail from an engraving by Albrecht Dürer called Melencolia I that depicts a gloomy figure thought to be a personification of melancholy.
that's really gay but i like it

Midas

Midas

Butchers Blind

It's Chas, Morph's cunt friend. 

Brundle-Fly

The explanations on this thread might be slightly misleading if it's bumped in a year or so, because people on here often change their avatars.

Eg: what if Butchers Blind changes theirs to the late, Tony Hart? His family would be so hurt.

Cuellar

I therefore vow to always take my avatars from a search for 'good forum avatars'

Mine disappeared a few years ago and I never bothered replacing it.

BJBMK2

Everyone change there avatar to Noel Edmonds in one year, and then bump this thread. Somehow, the same explanations given should still work. Somehow.

DrGreggles

Cat in a melon helmet.

Temporary placeholder from when I joined until I find a permanent one.

TrenterPercenter

Some crazy lil Japanese dog that wears a porkpie hat, owns a mobile phone and cries money.  What more do you want?

olliebean

Mine's just a picture of the entire visible universe.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: DrGreggles on September 23, 2021, 10:36:14 PM
Cat in a melon helmet.

Tennessee Williams considers rewrite

Lucio Fulci considers rewrite

KNOW YOUR LIMITS, Readers! A lesson I've learnt the hard way.

thenoise

Its Rufus (who is a Noop) and Albert the Fish (a dogfish, not a reference to the serial killer as far as I know), from the fondly remembered (by me anyway) late 80s cartoon The Dreamstone. Still awaiting that dvd boxset, or i suppose it should be bluray now?
Rufus's antlers were added by someone on here (sorry forget who), a few years ago when we all decided to Christmasify our avatars. I for one prefer it Christmassy, so the antlers have stayed.

Kankurette

Kevin Pressman, former Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper and one of my footballing heroes, pointing at something.

I loved The Dreamstone. Amazing soundtrack too. Whoever wrote the TV Tropes entry on it seems to have a chip on their shoulder about Rufus and Amberley being a pair of cunts and the Urpneys being oppressed.

Tony Tony Tony

It's two power station chimbleys having a chat and a cuppa, before collapsing in a big fuck off explosion.

The Mollusk

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 23, 2021, 08:28:03 PM
Newer posters might not know that 'the Christopher Lambert avatar' was a stock avatar on here for many years; I just wanted to keep him around for his general gormlessness.

RIP wheatgod

Sherman Krank

Glennhoddleishavingagoal

Glenn Hoddle having a goal through the eyes of https://neuralblender.com/

Tip of the hat to the AI generated art thread for neuralblender and further tip of the hat to Adam and Joe for the concept of Glenn Hoddle having a goal.

Soon I will no longer have a hat with all this tipping...

gib

Quote from: Glennhoddleishavingagoal on September 23, 2021, 11:26:46 PM
Glenn Hoddle having a goal through the eyes of https://neuralblender.com/

Tip of the hat to the AI generated art thread for neuralblender and further tip of the hat to Adam and Joe for the concept of Glenn Hoddle having a goal.

Soon I will no longer have a hat with all this tipping...

yeah that is a fucking funny thread

hi new poster btw

Alberon

Looping gif of half of one of the most successful British TV comedy duos of the 20th century on Shooting Stars.