Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:09:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sweep

Started by beanheadmcginty, September 25, 2021, 03:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: non capisco on September 26, 2021, 12:30:52 AM
Sweep is obviously amazing but ignore Sooty's sarcastic fainting spells at your peril.
Larry David gif?

Glebe

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on September 25, 2021, 11:00:53 PMI'd absolutely fucking love to watch Sweep beating the shit out of Edd the Duck in a pub car park.

For now, content yourself with Pob attacking Teddy with ice cream:

mrClaypole

I took my nephew to a live Sooty show starring Richard Cadell and the puppets of course.  I didn't want to go thinking it would be terrible for someone of my age.  I actually laughed alot during the show.

Cold Meat Platter

Sorry for saying 'nonce' earlier, I misspoke.

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 25, 2021, 08:39:03 PM
Worth noting that Harry Corbett had a coterie of lesser puppets who made periodic appearances.  Butch is the only one I remember, a cockney hard cunt dog who popped up from time to time.

There was also a cat called Kipper and a snake called Ramsbottom. Not sure about their accents, or if there were any more.

FredNurke

Ramsbottom had a west country accent, I believe.

shiftwork2

Not sure about the wisdom of putting Sweep in a hot air balloon but here he actually does SOS in Sweep-squeak, the lad isn't daft.

https://youtu.be/r83Sd7sAg5w?t=139

Replies From View

The episode about baldness where Sweep also becomes bald:

https://youtu.be/f8JFM8wrEUU

Absolute gold.  Sweep is a CaB legend.  If he had a lower half he would have phimosis too.

Replies From View

Soo can fuck off, mind you.  I've said it before many times:  she is the Cassandra of Sooty and Sweep.  Awful.

Utter Shit

Soo had a miscarriage in an episode of Sooty? What was the context?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on September 26, 2021, 07:31:53 PMSweep is a CaB legend.  If he had a lower half he would have phimosis too.

YES!

Replies From View

Quote from: Utter Shit on September 26, 2021, 08:00:13 PM

She waggled her finger, warned against naughtiness, ruined everyone's fun by being a fucking stupid joyless bitch and then lost her baby because she didn't have a womb.

gmoney

Quote from: Replies From View on September 26, 2021, 07:34:33 PM
Soo can fuck off, mind you.  I've said it before many times:  she is the Cassandra of Sooty and Sweep.  Awful.

I really like her. They're all great. I wonder what the crossover of people who don't like Soo in The Sooty Show and the people who don't like Skylar in Breaking Bad is.

imitationleather

Soo puts up with a hell of a lot of mucking about and never gets that mad about it.

She's a lot like my girlfriend, actually.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Utter Shit on September 26, 2021, 08:00:13 PM

She's a panda, they rarely if ever breed successfully.

gmoney

Quote from: gmoney on September 26, 2021, 10:19:33 PM
I really like her. They're all great. I wonder what the crossover of people who don't like Soo in The Sooty Show and the people who don't like Skylar in Breaking Bad is.

I am the One Who Knocks

Replies From View

Quote from: gmoney on September 26, 2021, 10:19:33 PM

I've never seen Breaking Bad, so don't ask me.

What's good about that horrendous killjoy Soo, then?

Replies From View

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on September 26, 2021, 10:22:40 PM
She's a panda, they rarely if ever breed successfully.

Especially the ones with no lower half.

gmoney

Quote from: Replies From View on September 26, 2021, 10:24:37 PM
I've never seen Breaking Bad, so don't ask me.

What's good about that horrendous killjoy Soo, then?

Nice voice, kind heart.

Replies From View

Quote from: gmoney on September 26, 2021, 10:26:42 PM
Nice voice, kind heart.

She sounds like an air hostess on helium, and her solitary function in the world of Sooty and Sweep is to seek out creativity and anything fun whatsoever and needlessly crush them.

Anyone who likes her has co-dependency issues.

gmoney

Quote from: Replies From View on September 26, 2021, 10:31:52 PM
She sounds like an air hostess on helium, and her solitary function in the world of Sooty and Sweep is to seek out creativity and anything fun whatsoever and needlessly crush them.

Good for plot conflict.

idunnosomename

Find it funny when Soo can't handle any more pissing about gets all angry control-freak. she sometimes even loses patience with the humans. she's hardly perfect

DrGreggles

Quote from: gmoney on September 26, 2021, 10:26:42 PM
Nice voice, kind heart.

She's a passive aggressive cunt.

pigamus

Is there one where gets wrapped in toilet roll or something? Nearly died laughing when I was a kid

Replies From View

Quote from: gmoney on September 26, 2021, 10:32:31 PM
Good for plot conflict.

It's not plot conflict when it comes from outside and shreds those plots and episodes to pieces.  She is the equivalent of a headmistress who abolishes playtime to make room for extra maths.

Would you really prefer a Sooty and Sweep episode of just maths?  Because that is what you are saying you want.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: pigamus on September 26, 2021, 10:37:54 PM
Is there one where gets wrapped in toilet roll or something? Nearly died laughing when I was a kid

I hope the fibres got inside her mouth and lungs

gmoney

Quote from: Replies From View on September 26, 2021, 10:39:03 PM
Would you really prefer a Sooty and Sweep episode of just maths?  Because that is what you are saying you want.

I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

imitationleather

Imagine having the brass balls to think you know how to improve The Sooty Show.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: gmoney on September 26, 2021, 10:41:04 PM
I wouldn't change a single about it.

I mean Learn to Read with Sooty is fun.  Sweep spells his name 'Smeed', it's a riot