Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:30:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Stiller wants on the Coogan Band Wagon

Started by Bilko, March 01, 2004, 12:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilko

This is all talk and all informal but worthy of a post to be amazed by the lunacy of it. With Steve Coogan's other film flops I hope he said no.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_875555.html

Artemis

I don't think they meant that Stiller would make a film about Partridge, and so what if he wants to make a film with Coogan? Citing him as an inspiration is hardly 'jumping on the bandwagon', is it? Stiller's been around for quite a bit himself, and hardly needs any particular bandwagon to jump on, let alone Coogan's.

Bilko

You're probably right about it not being a Alan partridge film, its that I've got this horrible image of Coogan doing another terrible film and wasting his talents again.

The Plaque Goblin

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"You're probably right about it not being a Alan partridge film, its that I've got this horrible image of Coogan doing another terrible film and wasting his talents again.
Are you talking about The Indian in the Cupboard or The Revengers' Comedies?

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but Around the World in 80 Days is being directed by the bloke who did The Waterboy and The Wedding Singer.

Coogy's also recently done something called Ella Enchanted