Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:22:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Started by bgmnts, September 28, 2021, 08:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Okay so it's a fun, breath of the wild style open world cartoon game that doesnt take itself seriously and has fun combat and platforming.

And it's made by Ubisoft...

I'll keep everyone posted on when this becomes a tedious grind and disappoints me.

Mobius

Yeah I got this and enjoyed it for a while, but it quickly devolved into the usual Ubisoft formula, just ticking icons off of the world map and everything gets real samey. I think the cartoony humour ended up getting on my tits.

madhair60

i made my character Merry and I love this game

bgmnts

Yeah won't lie the Ubisoftness is starting to creep in and i'm sighing. My goal is to try and just stick to the main quests and story but I'm worried this will leave me incredibly underpowered.

Fucking Ubisoft.

Timothy

This was one of the best games I've played last year. Enjoyed the dialogue, the world and the puzzles.

It didn't really feel that Ubisoft to me. More like a game that Nintendo could have made. It's a bit of a BOTW clone.

Theremin

Hadn't heard of this at all, thanks CaB!

bgmnts

Just kept going and going and going. The last few hours took the piss and I actually uninstalled in the last level because I had reached the ceiling of patience.