Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:50:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer's Labour: Ghouls and Tools on the Ship of Fools

Started by pancreas, September 30, 2021, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Buelligan on October 09, 2021, 06:21:59 PM
Just thought I'd leave this here -

Not a good look being photographed next to a mural that defends Kieth like that.

Buelligan

Planted by whom though, Trevor Chinn?  The Trilateral Cunts?  The spooks themselves?  If only the painter had drawn us a picture.

Pink Gregory

IS SLANG FOR DRUG is really making me laugh but I'm not sure why

Buelligan

I'm not sure why either.  Drug abuse is a dark world, not a source of ribaldry.

idunnosomename

How did it take two people to write that fucking article

Buelligan

pancreas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: phantom_power on October 10, 2021, 12:11:15 PM
Is there a more inappropriately named organisation than Unison?

The League of Ethical Paedophiles?

Theremin

Quote from: Buelligan on October 09, 2021, 06:21:59 PM
Just thought I'd leave this here -

Once and future King

king_tubby

https://labourlist.org/2021/10/exclusive-labour-to-name-and-accuse-five-ex-staffers-of-leaking-internal-report/

Quote"The party apparently admits that its case against the individuals is purely circumstantial and inferential, but has failed even to set out that case properly in correspondence, despite its obligations to do so under the relevant Court Protocol."

Buelligan

Imagine these cunts having the final say over the law of a whole country.  Despicable people.

greencalx

Telling that they seem to care more about who leaked the report than the possibility that some of the things described within it might actually have happened.

jobotic

Carter-Ruck will rinse them. Fucking glad none of my money will be helping them pay for it.

Mind you I'm still helping to pay Oldknow's wages. Ffs

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: greencalx on October 11, 2021, 08:22:27 PM
Telling that they seem to care more about who leaked the report than the possibility that some of the things described within it might actually have happened.

Yes, and we should remember that the reason given for the delay to the Forde report's release is utterly dishonest:

QuoteThe release of the Forde report has been delayed indefinitely since the chair announced in February this year that the probe had "recently been made aware" that the Information Commissioner's Office is investigating the same leaks.

The ICO have no interest in the contents of the leaked report only the data breach itself.

Buelligan

I think this is an indicator of the profoundly serious problem in the Party.  There are too many people tucked up soundly in there who have no relationship whatsoever with the truth.  How can you trust a Party like that?

Johnny Yesno

The truthful people will kick them out. This might take some time.

idunnosomename

oh ye hard left of little faith.

the starman is going to work, and he's brought his biggest tool.

king_tubby

Theremin

king_tubby

Starmer's response the damning report into the government's handling of the pandemic.

'I think he should say sorry.'

Chollis

Leo2112

jobotic

Has he condemned Sally Rooney yet for her appalling decision to make her own mind up about who publishes her books?

Chollis

Mr. Starmer, I'm afraid your entire family is dead

Very good

jobotic

Mr Starmer, I'm afraid the Tories have allowed 160,000 people to die

Very good