Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:53:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae

Started by Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle, October 02, 2021, 11:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amateur

Fun fact: bae stands for "before anyone else", so he stands for salt before anyone else.

A good tip when you're cooking pasta but I wouldn't extend it to a £600 lump of meat.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Goldentony on October 02, 2021, 06:01:18 PM
imagine the gaff burned down though, what would happen there

As salt is a sodium compound, a bright yellow flame.

Goldentony

imagine it for a second

chveik

you'd think people would get quickly bored of this meme cunt but clearly not.

thenoise

Paying a squillion pounds for a lump of meat in order to perv on a sexy bloke seasoning it with a provocative flourish is a sign of a deeply repressed culture. Its the lady version of sad businessmen paying through the roof to eat sushi off some lass's stomach.

Just get over yourselves and go to a strip club ffs.

Goldentony

"me fuckin restaurant! its burned down! you fuckin cunts! noooooooo"

Jerzy Bondov

Wait until you see what he does with the ketchup!! (It comes out of his arse)

The Bumlord

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on October 02, 2021, 05:29:35 PM
Sprinkle Ponce.

Although I did see someone doing the thing putting cement into a cement mixer, which was mildly amusing.

I done a lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/bMh0CqClnB8?feature=share

Gurke and Hare

Is wagyu a rip-off even when it's not this fucker charging £600 for it?

Video Game Fan 2000

What if went mad and served everyone turds instead of meat then woke up the morning with no recollection that he'd done it and headed off to work as normal

touchingcloth

I heard he's a fully paid-up member of the Nazi party.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Goldentony

what if he cum shit all over the steak

Cerys

Quote from: Goldentony on October 02, 2021, 06:01:18 PM
imagine the gaff burned down though, what would happen there

When I was a kid my mum used to put salt in our folded-up letters to Father Christmas, so that when she put them on the fire there would be a pretty blue flame.  I therefore deduce that the outcome of the gaff burning down would be a tangerine, a little bag of chocolate coins, and the complete absence of a clockwork mouse even though I asked for one for years.

Dr Rock

My ex-wife (second one) grew up in the lap of luxury with all gold sprinkled over her food. She just wanted a Mars Bar.

BritishHobo

QuoteIn November 2019, four of Gökçe's former employees accused him of getting a share of their tips. They alleged that they were fired from his New York restaurant when they tried to ask questions about the tips. A trial was set to take place to investigate the issue, until Gökçe reached a settlement with his former employees and paid them $230,000. Explaining why he had fired them, he said: "I was not satisfied with the performance of the four employees. ... Since they were fired, they acted with the feeling of 'look what we are going to do to you' and put forward these tip allegations."[25]

Blue Jam

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on October 02, 2021, 11:13:29 AM
You can't blame cunts for fleecing other cunts, it's a cunt circlejerk. However, this cunt in particular looks like the ultimate Cunt's Cunt.

Gurke and Hare

Blue Jam

Quote from: Goldentony on October 03, 2021, 02:42:10 AM
what if he cum shit all over the steak

That's an extra $400.

beanheadmcginty

Is this bloke genuinely only famous because he bounces salt off his elbow? If so, has anybody ever become famous for something even less impressive than that? (royals don't count)

Blue Jam

Even putting a cat in a bin is more impressive.

Dex Sawash

On celebrity best home chef, Karim Zeroual did a comedy elbow bounce with some seasoning. I think it was meant to be comedy, I laughed at it.

Butchers Blind

If he could grind the salt out of his arse, that might be something.  Not on my steak though.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 02, 2021, 07:55:43 PM
I heard when he fucks he bounces salt off his knob like a ponce.

and like a nonce as well

Replies From View

Quote from: Pink Gregory on October 02, 2021, 08:19:59 PM
Wonder what people would think if he did his salt off the arm shtick and then just pulled out a .45 and shot himself in the mouth

It wouldn't strike me as an unusual turn of events.

idunnosomename

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on October 03, 2021, 10:36:18 AM
Is this bloke genuinely only famous because he bounces salt off his elbow? If so, has anybody ever become famous for something even less impressive than that? (royals don't count)
Chris Martin up there mate

Icehaven

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on October 03, 2021, 10:36:18 AM

The Go Compare bloke is more impressive. At least he can sing.

Replies From View

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 03, 2021, 11:18:19 AM
If he could grind the salt out of his arse, that might be something.  Not on my steak though.

Yes on your steak; you don't get to choose

I want to see him doing it without any auxiliary grinding mechanisms affixed.  Only tight sphincter control pls

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 03, 2021, 12:02:16 PM
Chris Martin up there mate

That's Judd Trump! ;)

(Judd being exactly the sort of person I'd expect to eat at Salt Bae's restaurants)

Replies From View

What if Michael J Fox was in there