Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:40:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae

Started by Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle, October 02, 2021, 11:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on October 03, 2021, 11:48:45 AM
and like a nonce as well

I heard that "bae" actually means "nonce", and he is called salt bae because he is a) a nonce and b) uses salt in his ritualistic noncing.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: Replies From View on October 03, 2021, 11:48:45 AM
and like a nonce as well

He can chuck salt around like a div but I doubt he can visit pepperland in a cartoon submarine like the Ringo can

beanheadmcginty

NaCl is an anagram of "clan". Makes you think.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Salt Bae is an anagram of "nonce". Makes you think.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on October 03, 2021, 10:36:18 AM
Is this bloke genuinely only famous because he bounces salt off his elbow? If so, has anybody ever become famous for something even less impressive than that? (royals don't count)

There was that bloke who literally got knighted for walking around his garden

Butchers Blind

That fella who turned up at BBC for a job then got interviewed live on BBC News.

touchingcloth

I heard he bounced a cat off his elbow into a bin.

Replies From View

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote'THUNK'

No, heard. Can't you read?

Replies From View

'let me out, meeeow'

flotemysost

touchingcloth

Isn't "bae" the most dreadful word? I think the only other way you can distill shit for cunts into as few letters is with S4C, but then the Taffs come for you.

Cold Meat Platter

I think cunt is worth the extra letter. Treat yourself, I say. Salt Cunt.

touchingcloth

Salt Nonce. Worth the extra two.

touchingcloth

Salty little bollocks. Worth the extra whatever.

pancreas

As much as we might hate his guts, imagine what his school friends are going through.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Goldentony on October 03, 2021, 02:42:10 AMwhat if he cum shit all over the steak

I'd rather he shat cum all over my steak - odds are greater that it's not his cum and the colour contrast would make my meal more Instagrammable.

Goldentony

he'd have to cum shit down someones arm off the elbow into the steak, Maradona in tears

amateur

Salt's gone baenanas

"elbow cunt" has a much nicer ring to it.

Paul Calf

Or if he revealed that he has a psychological disorder compelling him always to wipe his arse with his forearm.

Replies From View

There will soon be a leisure centre where swimmers will slide down a flume that's shaped and decorated to resemble Salt Bae's arm, and only white swimmers will be allowed in because Salt Bae isn't called Pepper Bae

shiftwork2

Jay Rayner visits Nusr-Et, or rather sits outside with a kebab.

bgmnts

I mean obviously people like Jay Rayner are part of the problem but fair fucks that is pretty funny.

shiftwork2

Quite like him.  What don't you like about him?  He has zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit, for example.

Blue Jam

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 17, 2021, 11:36:16 AM
Jay Rayner visits Nusr-Et, or rather sits outside with a kebab.

Ohhhh yeahhh...

QuoteMany suggested I should eat there and take the place apart limb from gold-encrusted limb. I declined. This newspaper has better things to spend its money on. 

Oooof...

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 03, 2021, 12:02:16 PM
Chris Martin up there mate

I just wanted to say: I love the fact that I have posted that same photo of Judd Trump in both Salt Bae threads, and both times people assumed it was Chris Martin. Judd's arguably worse.

bgmnts

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 17, 2021, 11:40:00 AM
Quite like him.  What don't you like about him?  He has zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit, for example.

I dont dislike him, but surely food critics are a vital part of the expensive food industry? His opinion raises the value of food doesnt it? 

Chedney Honks

He's a good guy, Jay Rayner.

Twit 2

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 17, 2021, 11:40:00 AM

He's a good writer and often funny. He's also a centrist twat with shit political opinions. I'll happily read him on kebabs, but not Korbjin.

hamfist

Salt is NaCl

Na is Sodium

Sodium is latin for Sod

Cl is short for Clowne

Salt Bae is a Sod Clowne.

Take care my beautiful bitches.