Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,479
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:09:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What the fuck are the young people doing with their hair nowadays?

Started by Nearly Annually, March 01, 2004, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

Am I supposed to have a bad haircut then if I'm young?

Damn. Mine's brilliant.

23 Daves

Speaking as someone who had some of the most stupid hairstyles going as a teenager, I feel unable to comment.  From the big punk bush (basically an overgrown Sid Vicious hairstyle with more volume) to the big quiff right down to shaving it all off, I wouldn't let it lie.  It's a miracle I have any hair left to play with.

Stupid haircuts are part of being young in my book, and I actually don't think that band look that daft.  Well OK, the one who has got the Flock of Seagulls thing going on needs to be taken to one side and given a stern talking to about eighties crimes, but the others have interesting variations on old classics going on.  There's a nice green stripey shirt in that pic too that I like, very like my orange one.

Leave 'em alone.  What they're doing makes more sense than the Fran Healey Hoxton cut, the 'just out of the office mohican'.  That's the most ridiculous thing ever, that was the point when I wondered if the world was going slightly mad.  Thankfully we seem to be coming out of that now.

If it weren't for the fact I have to hold down jobs (even though I seem to be failing at that recently) me and my girlfriend would both have ridiculous hair and take enormous pride in the fact, believe you me.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Still Not George"They could be worse... they could have something like Liv Tyler's godawful haircut from last night.

I liked that haircut actually. Coupled with those funky cats-eye glasses I thought she looked super.

Those Getaway guys remind me of Menswear, too much time in the salon, not enough time in the studio