Author Topic: Tory conference begins today  (Read 7337 times)

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
Tory conference begins today
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:24:02 AM »
Taking place in Manchester.

Cash for access:

Wealthy Tory donors can pay £4,000 a table for a cosy dinner with a senior cabinet minister at this week's Conservative Party conference, it has been revealed.

Labour branded the bash "another outrageous example of the cash for access culture at the top of the Conservative Party."

Emails seen by the Mirror show party backers have been offered a place at the Business Leaders' Dinner, to take place during the annual event in Manchester.

A single place at the dinner costs £400...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/donors-offered-cosy-dinner-ministers-25124117

There might not be enough staff to serve the Tory wankers their food and drink if they go out looking for a restaurant or bar.

For the swanky bars and restaurants that surround Manchester Central convention complex, Conservative party conference normally means being fully staffed to meet extra demand over the busy weekend. But this year is different. Huge shortages of pivotal workers in hospitality mean many venues are unable to fill their rota.

In the 30 years since Dimitri’s first opened on Manchester’s Deansgate, the restaurant has employed hundreds of European staff, but not now. “We’re a Mediterranean restaurant so we used to have a nice mix of people from Greece, Spain, Portugal or Italy, but all of a sudden that’s gone,” said Susie Benson, duty manager...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/02/a-million-unfilled-jobs-and-no-one-to-serve-the-tories-in-manchester

Solidarity with the People's Assembly protestors. Their demo takes place on 3rd October. Assemble 12noon at Oxford Rd, by Whitworth Park.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
Re: Tory conference begins today
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 05:21:44 PM »
Adam Bienkov
@AdamBienkov
"Do you know what SWM stands for?" Shaun Bailey asks a fringe event at Conservative conference.

No-one answers, so he explains: "Straight white male, that's what you are. Good for you." #CPC21

@jonwalker121
 · 1h
West Midlands mayor @andy4wm was due to speak as part of a panel on main stage of Tory conference at 3.30. He turned up, but refused to take part when he realised no women were on the panel

Good for Andy Street.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 06:38:51 PM »
I hope everyone that serves them foot spits and pisses in it

Theremin

• C'mon man
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 07:02:36 PM »
Where's those cheeky chaps from ISIS when you need 'em?

Wonderful Butternut

• Celtic Druid God of Battle
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 07:05:55 PM »
Oh to be in the kitchen at that dinner with a large supply of arsenic.

Legal disclaimer: Only kidding lolololol.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Silver Member
  • They call me mista bald bastard
    • http://jackanderton.jamendo.net/
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 07:09:46 PM »
This will all go basically fine other than some fringe things the left and various FBPE crowds will try to seize on as though it's really important when it's just cunts being cunts.

Meanwhile anyone left paying attention will dimly recall the Labour conference asking "how do we fight the Tories"

1) Become the Tories
2) Capitulate but pretend we are having a little bit of what we want to make ourselves feel better
3) Fight the fucking Tories and cut out 1) & 2) altofuckingether.

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 07:16:54 PM »
Bloody Tory wankers, they set my OCD off big time as well.

They need to be gone

bgmnts

• Depressed to the point of poisonous toxicity.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 08:03:42 PM »
Why dont these cunts ever get bombed ever? This is the power base in the UK, if you were a nutter wanting to take out the UK power structure take this event out.

Jerzy Bondov

• best not bother
    • righto so ive got five minutes off work and uh yeah im gonna have a cheeky volvic
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 08:07:23 PM »
Why dont these cunts ever get bombed ever? This is the power base in the UK, if you were a nutter wanting to take out the UK power structure take this event out.
Genuinely, not joking, there is no single action you could take that would improve this country more than blowing up all these cunts in a massive violent explosion. Nothing could be more richly deserved. If this happened I would laugh and laugh and laugh. Not even joking if someone did this they would be the greatest hero the world has ever known. Seriously, if you’re a nutter and you’re reading this, please go and bomb the Tory Party Conference. Seriously.

Not really 🤡

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 08:13:35 PM »
Never heard of Brighton?

SpiderChrist

• Be still, Taggart
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 08:21:16 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/october/12/newsid_2531000/2531583.stm

bgmnts

• Depressed to the point of poisonous toxicity.
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2021, 08:23:45 PM »
Well that's a put a nice little sweetner on what was a blegh weekend.

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2021, 08:24:10 PM »
Still laughing at this -

the swanky bars and restaurants that surround Manchester Central convention complex

- and to illustrate their point they mention Dimitris?!

pigamus

• Sex, death, mayonnaise.
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2021, 08:24:38 PM »
Harder to get the stuff in the building nowadays isn't it

Jerzy Bondov

• best not bother
    • righto so ive got five minutes off work and uh yeah im gonna have a cheeky volvic
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2021, 08:25:08 PM »
I’m sure homemade explosives have come a long way since the IRA in the 80s. Come on boffins

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 08:25:19 PM »
Genuinely, not joking, there is no single action you could take that would improve this country more than blowing up all these cunts in a massive violent explosion. Nothing could be more richly deserved. If this happened I would laugh and laugh and laugh. Not even joking if someone did this they would be the greatest hero the world has ever known. Seriously, if you’re a nutter and you’re reading this, please go and bomb the Tory Party Conference. Seriously.

Not really 🤡

Someone tried.  It just got sympathy for the Tories and a spazzed-up Mrs Tebbit.

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2021, 08:26:28 PM »

Behead them the all for treason.

Theremin

• C'mon man
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2021, 08:35:18 PM »
BOMB THE PUBS

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2021, 08:50:26 PM »
Can I shock you? I don't want the Tory party conference to be bombed and advise against!

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2021, 08:54:54 PM »
Everyone would only be saying "bloody Islamic extremists!"

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2021, 08:57:30 PM »
The problem is, you risk injuring civilians as collateral damage, and as others have said, it'll only inspire sympathy for the Tories.

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2021, 09:02:23 PM »
I would like someone to hack up a huge fucking greeny right in to Priti Patel's smirking face. I'd like to watch her recoil as she realised some went in her mouth and then for her to slip and land in some dog shit and then have to give her speech to conference with (someone else's) phlegm running down her face and dog shit all down her chest.

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2021, 09:07:49 PM »
I would like someone to hack up a huge fucking greeny right in to Priti Patel's smirking face. I'd like to watch her recoil as she realised some went in her mouth and then for her to slip and land in some dog shit and then have to give her speech to conference with (someone else's) phlegm running down her face and dog shit all down her chest.

Who? Ugly Patel, probley most of want to do that too.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2021, 09:10:19 PM »
Hope she wakes up and she is no longer anything Secretary and has to stand as front of house in a Carluccios greeting people with "Hey guys! Do you have a table reservation" and "6 of you is there, just follow me" and "How was everything, was it good, I'm so pleased! Enjoy the rest of your day!"

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2021, 09:11:39 PM »

Shoulders?-Stomach!

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2021, 09:13:10 PM »
True entrepreneurship and initiative, guy will go far.

Next time get a packet of untreated dried kidney beans and eat them raw, all of them. Eat them up.

YUM
YUM

JamesTC

• Helms calls for donut tax
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2021, 09:13:20 PM »
It would be great if they all had such a lovely time that they decided to be a bit nicer in future.

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2021, 09:43:17 PM »
Oh boy this is going to be just great.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/oct/03/conservatives-take-aim-at-cancel-culture-and-woke-aggression

Didn't really have the conferences last year did we, unless I blanked them out of my memory? One of the blessings of covid.

SpiderChrist

• Be still, Taggart
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2021, 09:46:53 PM »
Oh boy this is going to be just great.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/oct/03/conservatives-take-aim-at-cancel-culture-and-woke-aggression

Didn't really have the conferences last year did we, unless I blanked them out of my memory? One of the blessings of covid.

Has someone beneath the podium bitten his bellend?

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2021, 10:01:57 PM »
Just want to lob a tin of mixed beans into his mouth

Tags: