Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

XIInner: 12 Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers! A bonkers dozen

Started by madhair60, October 04, 2021, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Former comedy writer Graham Linehan is a vile bigot.

"Healthy breast tissue"

---

Official thread theme song

For continuing analysis of the alleged Father Ted writer's exceptionally public breakdown and subsequent deterioration

Timeline of events:

- Done a bad transphobia in IT Crowd episode
- JK Rowling
- Instead of saying "soz", became the most notable transphobe on the planet
- Spent 21 hours a day on twitter misgendering, insulting and brigading trans people and their allies
- Attempted to have trans charity Mermaids' lottery funding pulled
- hbomberguy live stream to counter this raises $300,000 for Mermaids instead
- then Mermaids got the lottery money anyway, meaning Graham failed on every level it is possible to have failed
- Depth charged his own career, lost his family
- JK Rowling
- Starting calling people paedophiles on Twitter
- Again: threw away his wife and children, his career and any positive legacy in order to call people paedophiles on Twitter       
- Got kicked off Twitter permanently
- JK Rowling
- JK Rowling
- Now subsists on thin gruel of his newly in-the-low-hundreds audience (down from 700k)
- Graham sleeps in a racing car, do you?
- JK Rowling
- Solicits sex from brothel called "Brighton Belles"
- JK Rowling
- Started sending things in the post to people like bizarre transphobic birthday cakes and white feathers (?!)
- Created false account on "Her" dating app to post peoples' private images
- National reportage of this incident painted him quite accurately as a pathetic moron
- Went to Parliament and made an absolute loser of himself, again
- Attended genuinely pathetic "Women Won't Wheesht" event with cum all over his jeans
- Sung Fairytale of New York at said event, pointedly leaving in the F-slur. And in July
- JK Rowling
- Attended further Women Won't Wheesht events to creep on fellow TERFs
- Shouted "Lesbians do not date women" at one of these events, baffling every living human being on the planet
- Has paid Substack blog on which his sanity has clearly evaporated entirely
- Has paid Patreon blog that peaked at 23 subscribers and is now at 20 18 17
- JK Rowling
- Interviewed on GB News, came across as the fucking lunatic that he is, on verge of tears constantly
- Entire income is now tied to bigotry, no entertainment industry work forthcoming
- Again again: has literally lost everything in order to post hate on Twitter which he is now banned from
- JK Rowling
- Constantly boasts of buying new SIM cards to circumvent Twitter bans
- JK Rowling
- His sock accounts are instantly discovered and banned anyway
- JK Rowling
- Doxed his own "Barney Rubble" sock account due to stupidity
- Is generally speaking an embarrassment to all
- JK Rowling

Graham's accomplishments thus far: Raised an enormous amount of money and awareness for trans people, lost own career, friends and family, is the stupidest cunt on the planet.

tl;dr

Quote from: madhair60 on December 23, 2020, 06:00:36 PM
cunts gone bananas

Former comedy writer Graham Linehan is a vile bigot.

madhair60

Guide to Glinner threads originally posted by Ambient Sheep

Prequel threads:

Graham Linetransexclusionary (2018/03/08 - 2018/07/22, 52 pages)

Twitter policeman Graham Linehan given warning by police about Twitter (2018/10/06 - 2018/10/19, 21 pages)

What happened to Adam Buxton and Graham Linehan's sci-fi sitcom 'The Cloud'? (2018/12/17 - 2019/01/01, five pages, despite the title it's mainly about the trans issue)

Main ~100-page threads:

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan (2019/01/20 - 2019/08/02)

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread (2019/08/01 - 2020/02/11)

Graham Linehan's Beard Weekends: Transphobia III: The Sorceror (2020/02/11 - 2020/05/12)

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er) (2020/05/11 - 2020/06/22)

Glinner V: The Dream(ed up) Child (molestors): A New Carbon-era (2020/06/22 - 2020/07/21)

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards (2020/07/21 - 2020/12/27)

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas (2020/12/27 - 2021/03/15)

Glinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th (2021/03/15 - 2021/06/05)

Glin's Slide No. 9 - TransIXclusionary (2021/06/05 - 2021/08/07)

GLINTENDO GC: Bananac*nt Cis Tory X: You can't spell MUMSNET without TEN (2021/08/07 - 2021/09/07)

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%) 2021/09/07 - 2021/10/04

Glinner 12: Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers: A bonkers dozen 2021/10/04 - ??? (You're reading it!)

Also related:[nb]Within the last nine years or so, first one excepted, otherwise I'll be here all night with old Father Ted and IT Crowd threads.  If someone else wants to list them, fine by me![/nb]

Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews (2009/12/13 - 2009/12/15, one page)

Graham Linehan points out the absolute turdness of Jack Whitehall (2011/03/21 - 2011/03/27, two pages)

Comedians inciting their followers/fans to savage their critics (2012/06/18 - 2012/09/28, 50 pages)

Graham Linehan wants you to work for him for no money (2013/06/18 - 2013/06/22, three pages)

The Walshes on BBC4/RTE, by Diet of Worms & Graham Linehan (2014/03/17 - 2015/01/22, one page)

Graham LOLnehan (2015/04/20 - 2018/10/09, six pages)

Pope Ted: The Father Ted Musical (2018/06/02 - 2018/06/10, four pages)

Limmy vs Linehan (2020/01/20 - 2020/01/23, one page)

Going apeshit at unisex bogs (2020/02/06 - 2020/02/09, five pages)

JK Rowling TERFing her legacy into the bin (2020/06/07 - ???)

Glinner: thread for backseat moderators and hand-wringing (2020/06/20 - ???)

A little light relief - H.S. Art threads

What's Graham Linehan up to? (2019/05/29 - 2019/06/10, one page)

Imagine if Graham Linehan (2019/11/12 - 2019/11/13, one page)

bgmnts

Guy's a real jerk etc.

Where is Banana Gang on the Glinner timeline?

HamishMacbeth

Won't be long before he has more threads here than patreon backers.

Kelvin

Love that Amby always has an utterly comprehensive list of threads, whether it's Doctor Who or Cunts Gone Bananas. Shout out to Amby.

An tSaoi

The dates should use hyphens instead of slashes, in keeping with ISO 8601 standards, Madhair you FUCKING CUNT.

Spoiler alert
Keep up the good work.
[close]

Mister Six

From previous thread...

Quote from: MojoJojo on October 04, 2021, 04:39:08 PM
I suspect - although I have no evidence of this - that he's gifted those paid subscriptions. Substack lets you do that and even has tools for importing email lists from mail chimp or csv.

Do people have to accept and activate the subscriptions to be counted? That would still mean 1,000+ people consciously choosing to sniff his journalisms, even if it was only for a couple of times and he's not getting paid for it.

Mister Six

jobotic

Didn't that woman who left Substack in protest at Linehan's presence (shamefully I can't remember who she is) say that they "gift" their highest profile users subscribers? Can't remember how it worked but I very much doubt they are all real people who are paying him.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Kelvin on October 04, 2021, 05:10:56 PMLove that Amby always has an utterly comprehensive list of threads, whether it's Doctor Who or Cunts Gone Bananas. Shout out to Amby.

Ta, although I've had no involvement in that list for five threads or so.  The newer additions are all madhair60's work.

I keep thinking I should go back and add all the old Father Ted and IT Crowd threads after all, but there were SO MANY of them when I looked and I was already exhausted.

Quote from: An tSaoi on October 04, 2021, 05:12:41 PMThe dates should use hyphens instead of slashes, in keeping with ISO 8601 standards, Madhair you FUCKING CUNT.

Spoiler alert
Keep up the good work.
[close]

You can blame me for that, not him.  I don't give a flying fuck about the ISO standard in this context, slashes are more readable than hyphens, especially when giving a date range.

wrec

If everyone's finished jerking each other off can I remind you that his current sock account has yet to be identified? He will tweet again!

Oh and... let's be careful out there *Glin Street Blues theme*

NeaX

The fact that Glindr (Glindr!) isn't even pathetic enough to make that list is hilarious in itself.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Oooooh
TERFy shit, TERFy shit
Ooooooh
TERFy shit, TERFy shit

I heard that you were typing shit and you didn't think that CaB would see it,
middle middle middle That cunt's gone bananas! B! ANANAS!

BennyHedgehog

Some backstory on Millar's court case delay, in short she's switched solicitor's and requested the pause to give them time to prepare a defence.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/19624223.new-court-delay-case-scots-feminist-charged-hate-crime/

wrec

QuoteMarion Millar, a 50-year-old account from Airdrie

Is this local slang?

Cuellar

Famous Mortimer

I want every future thread to attribute the coining of that phrase to someone else, just to annoy Ferris.

DrGreggles

A list of all the Gary Glinner episode synopses would make a good page 1 addition, I think.

Already thinking of the next title:

Appalling 13: A Series of Unfortunate and Completely Avoidable Events.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on October 04, 2021, 06:27:25 PMI want every future thread to attribute the coining of that phrase to someone else, just to annoy Ferris.

Hah!  You're evil! :-D

buttgammon

Any bets on when we'll reach the hundredth page of this thread? My guess is early November.

Mister Six

Quote from: DrGreggles on October 04, 2021, 06:31:25 PM
A list of all the Gary Glinner episode synopses would make a good page 1 addition, I think.

Nah, that's a bit too self-absorbed even for this place.

chveik

MojoJojo

Quote from: wrec on October 04, 2021, 05:50:56 PM
If everyone's finished jerking each other off can I remind you that his current sock account has yet to be identified? He will tweet again!

His last one stopped at the same time he had a visit from the police. So... He might be stepping away for a bit.

I really don't know if he'll be able to keep away.