Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:44:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

XIInner: 12 Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers! A bonkers dozen

Started by madhair60, October 04, 2021, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttgammon

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 16, 2021, 11:02:13 AM
The men are the only ones who have to fight in wars one is hilarious

Men are the only ones who get tooled up and trained for war, everyone else has to be on the receiving end of war and its effects, forever

Of the many idiotic arguments they make, that's perhaps the worst. What about the rape and genocide of civilians?

PlanktonSideburns

And the absolute horror all these broken squaddies cause on their Hometowns after theyre realised back into the wild after being made into monsters by arseoles

PlanktonSideburns

Dangerous jobs like fur trapping, logging, being a roman soldier, human cannon ball

Need to update that list mate

madhair60

I've just remembered Glinner re-Glinding me under the guise of Gloylot Boswego and laughed

retsuza

New GLINNERS TWITTER, behind a paywall, makes some bizarre comparison between holocaust denialism and affirming trans people, then immediately something about Posie Parker

Wow, it sure would be awful if white nationalist rhetoric like holocaust denialism was actually promoted by someone on your side.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I'm guessing the comparison between people who think trans folk are real and people who deny the holocaust is supposed to show how stupid and wrong and blind both groups are, but why holocaust denial? Why not flat earth? That's much less incendiar- oh, that's why.

Barry Admin

Oh jeez, where are the Glindr screenshots, I need a laugh. Here's Parler

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 27, 2020, 07:33:02 PM
Laughed at whoever took the Glinner account on Parler trolling the alt-right twats:

Saw this too:

Quote from: Enzo on June 27, 2020, 05:27:48 PM
did someone mention Matt Lucas earlier?

From before he phoned Graham and begged him to stop tweeting and blogging about him.

One of his socks that got banned when he did:

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on June 27, 2020, 03:42:12 PM

Edit:

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 27, 2020, 02:31:41 PM
He did reglind this CaB post about Glindr at one point, hilariously:

JamesTC

Quote from: Barry Admin on October 16, 2021, 01:50:09 PM
Oh jeez, where are the Glindr screenshots, I need a laugh. Here's Parler

Here are a few others I have saved:

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 16, 2021, 11:10:44 AM
Dangerous jobs like fur trapping, logging, being a roman soldier, human cannon ball

Some studies show women face more violence in the workplace. As for accidents, women predominate in industries like teaching, social services and care work, some types of manufacturing, and food preparation, where you're less likely to be killed, but still quite likely to be attacked or wounded and to suffer RSI or mental illness. Rates of injury, sickness, and death for women are also increasing significantly, in contrast to those for men.

https://oem.bmj.com/content/76/1/3
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25641425/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11148018/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877705816300662
https://www.eurofound.europa.eu/publications/article/2002/statistics-highlight-gender-aspect-of-workplace-accidents

I'm not even going to go into the statistics about hate crimes other to point out that you need to divide by the number of people in each group!

Barry Admin

Here we go:

Quote from: Benjaminos on June 29, 2020, 10:11:50 PM
my favourite so far

Quote from: Chollis on June 29, 2020, 09:24:59 PM
Whoever this is, you're doing great work

Quote from: g0m on June 30, 2020, 01:29:28 PM
Glindr deleted all my posts for basically no reason

Quote from: Jumblegraws on June 30, 2020, 02:02:07 PM
Sian isn't keen on Graham playing with other girls

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 30, 2020, 04:32:34 PM

I AM SIAN PLEASE INSERT GLINDR

Couple more, this is when it first started and for shitposted to hell:

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 28, 2020, 02:48:56 AM

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 28, 2020, 12:02:55 PM
Meanwhile, the Glindr moderator is welcoming all the new sign-ups who want to talk about sex-based rights, healthy young breasts, and toilets.

retsuza

Those are so good. My favourite is the genuine users thinking Stephen King signed up for a fucking Glindr account lol

ETA: checked this GCpussycat user and on second thought I am not sure they are genuine.

pigamus

Quote from: Barry Admin on October 16, 2021, 01:59:59 PM
Here we go:

Couple more, this is when it first started and for shitposted to hell:

That poem is a masterpiece. "Rapeier wit" indeed.

Patraverse

Quote from: Patraverse on October 16, 2021, 03:39:24 PM
[spam]

QuoteCan you explain your reasons for mocking JK Rowling's[nb]JK Rowling[/nb] voice?

Jealousy most likely. This rinky dink documentary is horrendous.

'rinky dink' lmao what the fuck

Oh god those Glindr posts have me in tears. 'I am linux' hahaha

frajer

idunnosomename

There's a new SGB where graham's handmaidens trawl the fetishy depths of the internet to find such damning things for transgender people such as a baby-shaped buttplug

ishantbekeepingit

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 16, 2021, 03:58:32 PM
There's a new SGB where graham's handmaidens trawl the fetishy depths of the internet to find such damning things for transgender people such as a baby-shaped buttplug

That makes it five out of the eight articles on the front page written by someone who isn't Graham (including the one that's literally just plagiarising the Telegraph).  What is the reimbursement for these people like?  Do they get flat commisions, or a share of sub revenues?

Barry Admin

idunnosomename

This one's good

Didn't say who THEY are but deep down I know THEY are the boogeymen who live in my head!

bigfatheart

"My daughter was telling me the other day that 'they are infesting the toilet, it's disgusting'; now, she was buying silverfish repellent at the time but I think it's very clear who 'they' are!"

bgmnts

I hope my daughter ends turning into an old embittered bigoted cunt like I have.

frajer

The comments section on Linehan's sad bitter blogs are as tediously insane and repetitive as his fevered journalisms.

The same 30 likes on every comment, 5 manic terfs sub-commenting "this is how I feel too" [nb]no shit![/nb] and then Sian chiming in with "I call the big one bitey."

The Bees

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on October 16, 2021, 11:10:44 AM

Men get the hard jobs like being a Roman soldier, women get the cool jobs like leading the Iceni rebellion.

P.S. Remind me why that rebellion happened again?

/edit because I've just realised terfs are totally going to adopt Boudicca as a symbol at some point, after they get bored with dinosaurs and suffragettes. They've already forgotten the witch thing.