Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:53:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

XIInner: 12 Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers! A bonkers dozen

Started by madhair60, October 04, 2021, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: idunnosomename on October 21, 2021, 04:30:55 PM
Derek reboot looking a bit on the nose

got his loafers on again. for loafing

kind of gives me the same vibes:

GoblinAhFuckScary

rosie duffield feeling safe enough to travel to the fascist secret policeman's fucking ball huh

Jollity

Obviously they don't wear masks because they know that masks are a TRA plot to stop them from scrutinizing women's faces for suspiciously square jaws or any hint of a shadow.

Dr Rock

retsuza

endorsed by Boris Johnson and attended by Andy Ngo, fucking lol.

idunnosomename

it is interesting to see it that way round though, and see that it was just mentioned off-hand in a letter.

still, I can't believe lolboris has particularly friendly opinions of transgender people. i suspect he caricatures them in the same way as "tank-topped bumboys" and "mung-bean-munching bunny-huggers". and that's just his jolly public persona.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Better Midlands on October 21, 2021, 06:12:24 PM
The Times putting a spin on this

Reminds me of when my then five-year-old sister got a nice letter from Why-Bird explaining that the picture she sent to the Playdays magazine wouldn't be published, but that she'd pin it on her wall so she could look at it everyday. I told her they just sent that to everyone who got rejected, something I still feel bad about today.

Cold Meat Platter

Mister Six

petril

Quote from: petrilTanaka on October 21, 2021, 07:24:04 PM
why's she doing an extremely Limmy face though?

Because the weans have been turned against us![nb]Geniunely what they unironically think[/nb]

Dr Rock

tomasrojo

Gusty OWindflap

Oh fuck. Joss Prior's got some live disco footage. From the outside...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451262607080497163

And the so much worse, from the inside...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451250531528331273

It's like one of those fucking someones-leaving-the-office things. But not quite as good.

Mister Six

pigamus