Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:13:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

XIInner: 12 Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers! A bonkers dozen

Started by madhair60, October 04, 2021, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on October 04, 2021, 06:27:25 PM
I want every future thread to attribute the coining of that phrase to someone else, just to annoy Ferris.

I noticed the mis-attribution in the initial post and was going to let it go ("now it belongs to the ages") but if I get even the slightest hint it is being done intentionally, I will kick off.

kngen

From last thread:

Quote from: chveik on October 04, 2021, 04:50:45 PM
is taibibi a terf now?

He had Jesse Singal as a guest on Useful Idiots a few weeks back, and I think ran an interview with him in TK in 'The Cancelled' section (rolls eyes). He's been keeping some very strange company recently, and even pitched up on that Dark Horseshit youtube chanel with that immensely smug (and almost always wrong) Brett twat to talk about fucking Ivermectin of all things. Hopefully the Pandora Papers might grab his attention and he can get back to what he's good at, instead of this cancel culture bollocks wormhole he's fallen into.

JamesTC

Quote from: DrGreggles on October 04, 2021, 06:31:25 PM
A list of all the Gary Glinner episode synopses would make a good page 1 addition, I think.

Series 1
Series 2
Series 3
Series 4

Please watch it on Netflix so I can pay back the advance.

chveik

Quote from: kngen on October 04, 2021, 07:08:57 PM
He had Jesse Singal as a guest on Useful Idiots a few weeks back, and I think ran an interview with him in TK in 'The Cancelled' section (rolls eyes). He's been keeping some very strange company recently, and even pitched up on that Dark Horseshit youtube chanel with that immensely smug (and almost always wrong) Brett twat to talk about fucking Ivermectin of all things. Hopefully the Pandora Papers might grab his attention and he can get back to what he's good at, instead of this cancel culture bollocks wormhole he's fallen into.

thanks. another head gone then

wrec

Quote from: MojoJojo on October 04, 2021, 06:54:23 PM
His last one stopped at the same time he had a visit from the police. So... He might be stepping away for a bit.

I really don't know if he'll be able to keep away.

At the very least he'll be lurking and liking, and if he is temporarily wheeshting the pressure will be building towards a massive tweet eruption

FalknerHinton

Alberon

Quote from: buttgammon on October 04, 2021, 06:43:27 PM
Any bets on when we'll reach the hundredth page of this thread? My guess is early November.

I think we're approaching the Singularity with these threads. By number fifteen I expect all one hundred pages will happen simultaneously.

Cuellar

Ferris

The scope of these threads has expanded as a kind of general terf catch-all so there's a lot more content being assessed and people interested in contributing so I imagine they'll stay at this pace really, this one will be done before end of October.

I suppose there's technically a chance that graham stops all this, does a huge apology and gets himself together (so the thread dies on its arse) but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that won't happen.

Mister Six

Don't know if this has been posted in here, but Simon Hanselmann's comic Crisis Zone, which was released almost daily through 2020 and has now been collected with additional panels, featured Linehan at one point:

And here's the relevant section from the annotations at the back...

FalknerHinton

If you thought the number of likes William Ferguson gets on Instagram was pathetic, you should see his Spinster account.

https://glindr.org/@sub_aetha@spinster.xyz

e: probably should mention there's some absolutely heinous transphobia on there so consider yourself warned.

Just look at one of his journalisms (or don't if you currently feel vulnerable):

https://williamaferguson.substack.com/p/on-the-staniland-question

QuoteUh, yeah Tony - you kind of do need a penis to rape someone. That's literally the whole concept of rape.

Fucking fuck this utter cunt.

Also,

QuoteWhat is it that could have brought Jack Dorsey's ire down on her so much that he threw ban hammers from his lofty Olympian height?

lol at him thinking Jack Dorsey personally arranges what accounts get banned. Their whole entire lives revolves around that silly little website..

bgmnts

I may be setting myself up for a righteous verbal gangfuck here but I THIIIINK the legal definition of rape is the penetration of a vagina with a penis without consent.

It's something like that. I remember being blown away by how antiquated it seemed but i'm not googled it as it'll be weird.

Kankurette

Quote from: Buttered Ghost on October 04, 2021, 08:44:35 PM
Just look at one of his journalisms (or don't if you currently feel vulnerable):

https://williamaferguson.substack.com/p/on-the-staniland-question

Fucking fuck this utter cunt.

Also,

lol at him thinking Jack Dorsey personally arranges what accounts get banned. Their whole entire lives revolves around that silly little website..
I'm putting this under a cut as it's triggering.
Spoiler alert
A man shoved his fingers into me when I was out clubbing and though I enjoyed it at first, he wouldn't stop when I asked him to and it was hurting me, and he only stopped when a male friend of mine told him to.
[close]
By that logic, it wasn't rape because it wasn't a penis.

Kankurette

It's alright, it was a long time ago and I didn't report it. The guy would have just said I'd asked for it anyway.

phantom_power

Quote from: bgmnts on October 04, 2021, 08:47:07 PM
I may be setting myself up for a righteous verbal gangfuck here but I THIIIINK the legal definition of rape is the penetration of a vagina with a penis without consent.

It's something like that. I remember being blown away by how antiquated it seemed but i'm not googled it as it'll be weird.

I have a feeling you are right. Other things are sexual assault, which carry the same penalties anyway so it is a bit of a question of semantics really. Though, like you, I could be wrong

Dr Rock

idunnosomename

yeah in English (and Welsh!! Scottish is separate but I think the same) law rape can only be done by a penis. bit bizarre I know

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Dr Rock on October 04, 2021, 09:04:11 PM
Legal definitions aren't everything.
Yeah, last I checked 'manslaughter' isn't a term with legal currency in Scots criminal law, that doesn't mean we insist on referring to it as 'culpable homicide' when it happens irl.

An tSaoi

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on October 04, 2021, 05:46:31 PM
You can blame me for that, not him.  I don't give a flying fuck about the ISO standard in this context, slashes are more readable than hyphens, especially when giving a date range.

BEARD

Spoiler alert
JK Rowling
[close]

mippy

Quote from: FalknerHinton on October 04, 2021, 08:23:23 PM
If you thought the number of likes William Ferguson gets on Instagram was pathetic, you should see his Spinster account.

https://glindr.org/@sub_aetha@spinster.xyz

e: probably should mention there's some absolutely heinous transphobia on there so consider yourself warned.

A few weeks ago I found an account on Twitter which was mainly a guy posting bad photoshops of himself "in love" with vaious presenters interspersed with naked selfies and ranting about his mother, and even this seemed more palatable than this guy's socials.

franticplanet

Quote from: mippy on October 04, 2021, 10:19:55 PM
A few weeks ago I found an account on Twitter which was mainly a guy posting bad photoshops of himself "in love" with vaious presenters interspersed with naked selfies and ranting about his mother, and even this seemed more palatable than this guy's socials.

Foxy's back?! I've really missed all the micropenis kaleidoscope images since he abandoned his last account.

mippy

Quote from: FalknerHinton on October 04, 2021, 03:58:21 PM
That's him subscribing to other newsletters. The ten in question:
genuinely a little revolted to find out he's a paid subscriber of Bari Weiss, but it is on-brand for him

George Oscar Bluth II

BBC One's Casualty is getting a trans character folks, can't wait to see Gram going bananas about something he has never hitherto cared about or shown awareness of!

idunnosomename

it's interesting how he's got into the "has fallen" pattern, because I've always seen that used as "London has fallen" in reference to Sadiq Khan and his army of brown-skinned knife-wielding grooming gangs

that this cunt is potentially getting a good living wage out of making transphobic boomers transphobic is sickening. this former famous person is a fucking lunatic and substack co. just give him a platform for him to spread his personal attacks and general bigoted abuse for profit. oh well, at least he can pay his fucking alimony and child support, the worthless wonky husk of a cunt.

Dr Rock

Maybe he's got cancer again. That's what he means by 'when this is all over'