Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shat in space

Started by Das Reboot, October 04, 2021, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Trouser

Did she just say that the astronauts were going to have a 'champagne shower'?

edit: new page - new origin

idunnosomename

"William Shatner's a singer: now we're sending the poets, the artists into space"

fuck me

Blumf

Quote from: imitationleather on October 13, 2021, 03:54:39 PM
When are they sending Colin Baker up there?

Out of all the Doctors I think Sylvester McCoy would be the best to shoot up in a big penis looking rocket.

Quote from: Dr Trouser on October 13, 2021, 04:03:50 PM
Did she just say that the astronauts were going to have a 'champagne shower'?

Astronauts are notorious piss freaks. If anything, the space exploration is secondary to the piss.

Captain Z

Mate, those parachute lines are designed to withstand deceleration from free-fall, you're not going to be able to pull them off.

idunnosomename

time for some hootin and hollerin

TheGingerAlien

How much did all that cost?  Cos it was utterly, utterly underwhelming.  If you're a paying customer can you opt-out of all the Bezos selfies / back-slapping etc?

Dr Trouser

'first Australian to go to space..... and back'

Some pretty sinister implications in that statement

idunnosomename

they talk about how reusable these spaceships are, but they'll have to scrap this one after they realise they cant get the smell of this fat old cunt out of it

Mr Trumpet

Bless, he seems genuinely overcome

Captain Z

Fucking keep it light, Will.

idunnosomename

"best shit of me life, cheers jeff, although I'd give it ten minutes before you go in there"

JamesTC

His last mission was five years. This one lasted barely five minutes, the lazy cunt.

Blumf

Jez can't get away from the old man rambling

Vitamin C

Bezos obviously wants him to shut the fuck up so he can get on with the drinking.

Lemming

Bahahahaha the fuck's he on about. THE BLUE COVERING

idunnosomename

Jeff looks like he's praying for someone to come and join the conversation so he can just slip off and stop nodding at Shatner's bizarre rambling.

It really is like the horrible thing at a reception when you want to get a drink but some weirdo bore has you pinned

madhair60

ohhhh the feller from Star Trek!

Blumf

Keep this up Shatner, bore Bezos to death.

Vitamin C

Shat veering dangerously off brand by calling space "death". No matter, can be edited later.

Captain Z

Shatner's been talking for three times longer than the entire trip.

Malcy

I'm really delighted for him. He's so overwhelmed.

Ted-Maul

Quote from: Mr Trumpet on October 13, 2021, 04:14:40 PM
Bless, he seems genuinely overcome

I found what he said quite moving until i realised that i said pretty much the same thing whilst taking magic mushrooms for the first time.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Malcy on October 13, 2021, 04:22:08 PM
I'm really delighted for him. He's so overwhelmed.

I was thinking it was all a big expensive waste of time...  But it is genuinely heart warming to see the old boy so happy.  And Kojak unable to get away from his verbal diarrhoea

idunnosomename

imagine if you spent millions of dollars on a ticket into space and it was ruined by having sit next to this boring old cunt

JamesTC

Send John Lithgow next.

katzenjammer

Of all the terrible things Bezos has done, making space flight tacky and shit has to be up there with the worst of them

Attila

I was stuck in a meeting -- did he emerge from the capsule with a goatee beard and a sinister twinkle in his eye?