Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,403
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:25:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The girl with the vaginal smearing

Started by TrenterPercenter, October 06, 2021, 09:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

88 is a very unfortunate name for a rotting flesh fragrance

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: chveik on October 06, 2021, 04:13:20 PM
88 is a very unfortunate name for a rotting flesh fragrance

Yep.  But, rather boringly and un-controversially, just named after C&S's original Jermyn Street address.

TrenterPercenter

I'm looking for a new fragrance at the moment as it happens.

Anyone got any suggestions other than seminal fluid? Should I just rub a vagina on my neck before I go out?

Spode

The moment on Be Here Now where I realised Oasis had truly lost the plot.

Cuellar

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 06, 2021, 04:18:44 PM

Anyone got any suggestions other than seminal fluid? Should I just rub a vagina on my neck before I go out?

Cum

edit: sorry just read your post

beanheadmcginty

Bernice

What do you mean you invited the vicar round to the turbine hall for tea on the very day we piped in thick kilolitres of pussy smell?? My God, he'll be here any minute!

gilbertharding

Twit 2

Midas

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 06, 2021, 04:18:44 PM

rather than buying a manufactured fragrance you could fill your pockets with Pyrus calleryana petals, which should emit a strong seminal odour and work out cheaper in the long run.

Bernice

Quote from: Bernice on October 06, 2021, 04:32:25 PM
What do you mean you invited the vicar round to the turbine hall for tea on the very day we piped in thick kilolitres of pussy smell?? My God, he'll be here any minute!

Wait, it says in this book that the smell of vaginas can be neutralised by the smell of penises! Quick, boys, helicopter your knobs into these empty mason jars and seal them up once they're full of stank. According to my calculations, if we open them all up at the exact moment the vicar gets here, we might just get away with it!

Bye, then, Vicar! Give my regards to your wife, and to God also.

Well, that was close a close call! Still, all's well that ends well. Oh look, Margaret, we forgot to give him a jar of your homemade jam. No, no, it's right here, see. Well I don't know what was in the jar you gave hi- oh! Oh no!

Oh, it's a letter from the Vicar. 'Thanks again for having me round to your turbine hall. And tell Margaret her patê was divine!'

[End titles]

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on October 06, 2021, 04:12:14 PM
If you (the royal you) want to smell of sea water (as opposed to spunk), then Gillette Ocean Blast is about a tenth of the price of that nonsense.

A cologne that makes you smell like the beach? Imagine that, Jerry!

thenoise

I like the idea of an olfactory art exhibit. I'm not quite sure that the turbine hall is the right space for it - surely it should be quite intimate and dark, enclosed spaces to immerse yourself in different smells.

Quote from: thenoise on October 06, 2021, 04:58:24 PM
I like the idea of an olfactory art exhibit. I'm not quite sure that the turbine hall is the right space for it - surely it should be quite intimate and dark, enclosed spaces to immerse yourself in different smells.

Should have done it at Spearmint Rhino.

imitationleather

I reckon they should make the Turbine Hall smell like a lovely ashtray.

thenoise

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 06, 2021, 04:59:21 PM
Should have done it at Spearmint Rhino.

Two very powerful and contrasting scents there already.

pigamus

Paul Calf's got a point about "the olfactory and the optical", you're bound to sound pretentious talking like that outside of a scientific context

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: pigamus on October 06, 2021, 05:14:22 PM
Paul Calf's got a point about "the olfactory and the optical", you're bound to sound pretentious talking like that outside of a scientific context

Yes and also why aren't they being referred to as fannies

pigamus

TrenterPercenter

QuoteYi argues, we are conditioned by cultural values. "We associate smells with the fanny. We associate the invisible with the fanny. We associate looking and doing shit and thinking and that, with the cock." she said whilst pissing herself a mug of urine to sniff.

chveik

TrenterPercenter

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2021/oct/06/anicka-yi-tate-modern-turbine-hall-commission-smell-vaginas?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Interestingly they've changed the title of the article now.

It now says "'I sculpt the air' – what does scent artist Anicka Yi have in store for Tate's Turbine Hall?"

pigamus

I think if you were in court on charges on pretentiousness "I sculpt the air" might have your defence lawyer with his head in his hands

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: pigamus on October 06, 2021, 05:33:59 PM
I think if you were in court on charges on pretentiousness "I sculpt the air" might have your defence lawyer with his head in his hands

People tend to leave the room when I sculpt the air.

Quote from: pigamus on October 06, 2021, 05:33:59 PM

Adrian Newey demands retrial.

Goldentony

ART FORCES YOU TO TALK LIKE A TWAT ITS HOW YOU GET FUNDING, SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ALSO ARE MERELY FROM BISTOL ETC PLACES LIKE THAT SO ITS JUST WITHIN THEM FROM THE START, YOU EITHER GO ART, FARM OR KILL

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 06, 2021, 03:51:36 PM
TL:DR:
Spoiler alert
It's designed to smell like cum
[close]
. I actually had a little vial of it once, it smelled of sea water more than anything. It was actually quite nice but I was afraid to wear it in case it changed on my skin or anyone else could pick up the more
Spoiler alert
semeny
[close]
notes.

Are you sure you got the right homophone?