Author Topic: The Walking Dead World Beyond S2  (Read 232 times)

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
The Walking Dead World Beyond S2
« on: October 06, 2021, 06:36:39 PM »
This started back and I didn't even realise. First half was good enough I was quite in to it then I just tuned out. Toward the end of the episode they mentioned two of the other main characters and I had forgot they existed.

I think this, Fear and TWD will all be airing an episode every week which I don't think has happened before so I reckon their might be a connection.

Jadis who was last seen in the helicopter with Rick is appearing and they've hinted at other stuff.

Sticking with it as it's a 2 and done and I can't be arsed with the main show anymore. Fear has been really good recently though.

Re: The Walking Dead World Beyond S2
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 07:54:37 PM »
I was surprised how much I enjoyed World Beyond S1 seeing as it's bog standard YA fare with every character emoting EVERY THOUGHT AND FEELING the moment they have them and some of the acting's terrible. And yet, for some reason, I really got into it. Maybe I just liked the sense the characters at least had a clearish aim with a lovely post-apocalyptic ramble through all the stuff I like to see in zombie movies.

Tags: