Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:13:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cuckolding (NSFW)

Started by eagle_bearer, October 08, 2021, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: bgmnts on October 10, 2021, 07:45:05 PM
I don't think it is easy at all.

Havent divorce rates only ever increased since the 60s/70s, when it became a lot less socially unacceptable?

I think the first step is to actually like humans and consider some of them worth spending time with.

bgmnts

I meant I dont think it is easy for most people, as evidence shows.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: bgmnts on October 10, 2021, 08:07:06 PM
I meant I dont think it is easy for most people, as evidence shows.

Lots of people don't get divorced, lots of people happily cohabit (like me for 15 years) with a partner unmarried and lots of people that do get married and divorce still think their relationship before breaking up was worthwhile.

bgmnts

QuotePrevalence rates for infidelity in American marriages range from 20% to 40%

That's a lot really isn't it? And that's just the people being honest. It could easily be double that.

https://doi.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fcfp0000012

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: bgmnts on October 10, 2021, 08:30:42 PM
That's a lot really isn't it? And that's just the people being honest. It could easily be double that.

https://doi.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fcfp0000012

I don't know is it a lot? Maybe on average the human default is to not sleep with one person.  You won't hear any disagreements from me regarding marriage; a load of absolute twaddle, traditionalist, pseudo-religious guff (see my points in other threads of examples of gender roles still being upheld by both sexes). 

It's not surprising to me at all that people fuck other people whilst in relationships; our whole society and culture is massively predicated on sex and desire; the trick is to not fall for it.

AllisonSays

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 10, 2021, 08:16:53 PM
Lots of people don't get divorced, lots of people happily cohabit (like me for 15 years) with a partner unmarried and lots of people that do get married and divorce still think their relationship before breaking up was worthwhile.

The final point here is the critical one for me. Relationships end, sometimes badly or painfully, but that doesn't retrospectively render them totally bad or painful experiences (for me, anyway). I'm not saying 'you must cohabit' or be monogamous or whatever, there are loads of ways to have relationships, but I think their difficulty can be part of their pleasure.

Johnny Foreigner

I never took much of an interest in relationships; I am currently in my first and hopefully only one, and she instigated it, not I. I just decided I would give this whole relationship thing a try, and on the whole, it works out well to share the bills and go on holiday together. There is no need to get all gloppy and soppy about having a 'bond' or being 'soulmates' or any of that guff; being practical and tolerant of each other is amply sufficient to make it work. And since we both really hate children, I don't foresee any problems in that regard either.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: AllisonSays on October 10, 2021, 08:44:22 PM
The final point here is the critical one for me. Relationships end, sometimes badly or painfully, but that doesn't retrospectively render them totally bad or painful experiences (for me, anyway). I'm not saying 'you must cohabit' or be monogamous or whatever, there are loads of ways to have relationships, but I think their difficulty can be part of their pleasure.

Yep and this is a bug bear of mine; relationships last as long as they last; it isn't healthy in my view of making them hard to leave, which is what marriage attempts to do and people (men and women) celebrate that fact; try to disagree well you obviously don't care about your partner, such a nasty confidence trick. 

It's a childlike view of human relationships dressed up as mature; there is nothing wrong per say with doing marriage if you want but thinking it is meaningful beyond the cultural artefact that it is, especially elevating it beyond what is actually important in relationships like it has some magical powers itself is frighteningly dumb if you ask me.

bgmnts

I wouldnt really differentiate between marriage and just coupling in general, considering the intense pressure put on by society to do both.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: bgmnts on October 10, 2021, 09:02:58 PM
I wouldnt really differentiate between marriage and just coupling in general, considering the intense pressure put on by society to do both.

They aren't different.  People have invented that they are and in the process created a lot of counter intuitive thinking about relationships and their purposes.

You are shamed and guilted into getting married and then shame and guilted for not being happy in them and then shamed and guilted if you want to get out of them.  This apparently is a healthy activity to concern oneself with and promote.  The reason given is "security", which is derived from the consequences of going against your word (traditionally in the witness of god).

mothman

I think you all need to differentiate between the concept of marriage as a contractual arrangement, and being in a long term/permanent monogamous relationship. Feeling disdain for the former, or seeing it as outdated, doesn't preclude participating in the latter.

If you prefer a non-monogamous or polygamous situation, and you can make it work with the buy-in from all involved parties, then crack on. If you pursue such a situation with a marked lack of success, maybe it's time to reassess your priorities, you know?

I'm married. Have been for nearly twenty years. I wasn't that bothered about getting married, but my wife wanted to. A big driver for her was seeing her own sister have a child who didn't have the same surname as her (and still doesn't - she and the father, in a long term relationship, never married and soon after separated).

bgmnts

Quote from: mothman on October 10, 2021, 09:52:05 PM
I think you all need to differentiate between the concept of marriage as a contractual arrangement, and being in a long term/permanent monogamous relationship. Feeling disdain for the former, or seeing it as outdated, doesn't preclude participating in the latter.

I dont think there is a huge amount of difference between the two.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: mothman on October 10, 2021, 09:52:05 PM

It isn't as simple as this; culture and society do not work this way and especially culture and society around marriage.  Marriage is like religion in that you have to believe in it for it be real; arguing against it creates the idea that it exists anywhere else but in peoples minds.  It is this concept in peoples minds that then tries to assert itself into the real world.  That is where the problems begin.  Which relates to this point.....

QuoteA big driver for her was seeing her own sister have a child who didn't have the same surname as her (and still doesn't - she and the father, in a long term relationship, never married and soon after separated).

Marriage gets to decide surnames; we just go along with this rather than question the restrictive practice of marriage.

Tony Tony Tony

This is all getting rather serious... can we get back to the posts that are proper wank fodder?

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 10, 2021, 10:23:44 PM
This is all getting rather serious... can we get back to the posts that are proper wank fodder?

Yes, it's like a Dear Deirdre photo casebook where the women have put their clothes back on and started to discuss Kierkegaard.  Could do better, everyone.

Cold Meat Platter

gib

obviously they would have a wank looking at an oil painting, they didn't even have the Littlewoods catalogue back then

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on October 10, 2021, 11:10:07 PM
SOYBOYS

What does this mean again? Had this in by head for about a week two months ago

Someone who's mouth is open? And is in shine way not' manly'?

Cold Meat Platter

From wiki

"Soy boy is a pejorative term often used in online communities to describe men lacking masculine characteristics. The term bears many similarities and has been compared to the slang terms cuck and low-T ('low testosterone'), two other terms popularly used as an insult for male femininity by online communities.

The term is based on the presence of phytoestrogen contained within soybeans, which have led some to conclude that soy products feminize men who consume them."

Soy Face is a when a guy's mouth is open in mock surprise in a photo, apparently marking them as un-masculine.

touchingcloth

This summer we went round for a drink at some new friends' house. They had a salt water swimming pool which I was interested in. They said we should get in and give it a go, but we didn't have swimming gear with us so we said so. They told us they usually just swim naked.

I'm not actually sure that this was even an invitation to swim naked much less have a group fuck, but there's some interesting game theory which much happen when swingers try and get their shagging on. If they were swingers they can't just directly offer some sec in case we're not. If they weren't swingers and we were we can't say "sorry, can we just check, when inviting us to swim naked are you actually inviting us for some sex?" for the same reason. There must be code words and signals like what spies have.

Our friends are German, which may or may not be relevant.

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 10, 2021, 11:26:38 PM

Visiting Germany for work, I was told that the trip would open with a sex reception.  I thought that everything I'd ever heard about naughty continental folk must be true.  It turned out that I'd misheard, and it was actually a Sekt reception, with Sekt being a German sparkling wine.

In a thread filled with experiences of being offered multi-partner sex, this is all I have to offer.  That says something.

touchingcloth

I worked as a sex receptionist once.

Johnny Foreigner

This summer we went round for a drink at some new friends' house. They had a salt water swimming pool which I was interested in. They said we should get in and give it a go, but we didn't have swimming gear with us so we said so. They told us they usually just swim naked.

I'm not actually sure that this was even an invitation to swim naked much less have a group fuck, but there's some interesting game theory which much happen when swingers try and get their shagging on. If they were swingers they can't just directly offer some sec in case we're not. If they weren't swingers and we were we can't say "sorry, can we just check, when inviting us to swim naked are you actually inviting us for some sex?" for the same reason. There must be code words and signals like what spies have.

Nah, they were probably just offering you the use of their pool. Nudity is not sexual per se; it is just the natural state of the human body. I find it odd how, in Britain, nearly all swimming baths and even wellness resorts require swimwear; that must be a Victorian thing or something. I never wore anything at German spas; for one thing, there is no point in having sweaty strips of cloth clinging to your body in a sauna, and, all things considered, swimming naked simplifies matters considerably-no need for changing cabins or clumsily hiding behind beach towels.
Moreover, experience has taught me that, if everyone is naked, you soon realise that 90% of people are not remotely attractive and it is therefore business as usual. Germans, in particular, have a good sense of propriety, be it with or without clothes. A typical conversation upon leaving the swimming pool would go something like this:

- Good afternoon, Herr Grünwald. I notice you have a cock. How is that working out for you?
- Good afternoon, Frau Schwarzwald, I think it all-right, thank you for asking. And if I may say so, your fanny flatters you.
- Why, thank you, Herr Grünwald, I have had it for ages. Shall we discuss our revenue figures if you have a minute?
- I am sure that can wait until Monday, Frau Schwarzwald. You would not want your boobs to drip all over the laptop. Good day to you.

Kankurette

According to the sort of people who use 'soyboy' as an insult, soy gives men tits like Luke Shaw's.

Buelligan

I've been invited to "swim" quite a few times, the prevalence of personal pools is higher here I'd say so liklihood of these invitations increases, anyway, I guess 98% of those directed at me were not actually focused on the swimming aspect of things.  I didn't go, obvs, no spare time and zero interest in hobnobbing with cunts, nevertheless, pretty certain that's the way the wind blows.  If you doubt me, please do test it out, enjoy your primordial soup bath with grim humanity.  Batten down the hatches though.  Gah.

On the marriage thing, I'd say, it's like body-piercing.  Seems exiting, grown-up even, if you haven't done it before, especially if your cohort is enthusiastically engaging.  After, a fair few engage in buyer's remorse and it always leaves scars.  Not something I'd actively promote but, by all means, fill your fucking boots if it's your thing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteOur friends are German, which may or may not be relevant.

Probably is relevant, that's a nation with a high number of unabashed people that give no fucks about bodies.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 10, 2021, 10:23:44 PM
Hear, Hear. More tales of CABbers getting involved ( or nearly involved) in naughty cucking threesome shenanigans, please.

jonbob

Quote from: Kankurette on October 11, 2021, 12:35:33 AM
According to the sort of people who use 'soyboy' as an insult, soy gives men tits like Luke Shaw's.
I grew a massive pair from all the hormones in the beef I was eating on the super mascaline carnivore diet.
I only started the diet to overcompensate for my feelings of inadequacy after I had to watch another man giving my girlfriend the sexual satisfaction  I was unable to provide

thenoise

Quote from: Kankurette on October 11, 2021, 12:35:33 AM

The only men I know who developed boobs later in life were heavy beer drinkers. I suppose 'beer boys' sounds a bit too alpha to work though?

If you truly want to lose any of your last remaining respect for ALL MEN, some twat called Owen Benjamin penned a song called 'Soy Boy' that sums it all up. Warning: will make you want to kill, and kill again.

buttgammon

I never knew that's what 'soy boy' was referring to - I thought it was just ridiculing men who ate stuff other than meat for being effeminate/having working bowels.

Well lads, I'm a flat-chested (even for a man) feminist and I just did a proper shit because I eat fibre.