Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cuckolding (NSFW)

Started by eagle_bearer, October 08, 2021, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

To be fair I havent eaten meat in over 15 years and I havent had a decent movement in well over 10.

TrenterPercenter

Bit of an aside put whilst we are talking about man tits. 

Did you know that men can and do get breast cancer; much rarer (about 100 times) than women but can be quite lethal (about 25% die) due to men not getting an early diagnosis because they don't think they can get it.  Mainly occurs in over 60s but it can develop in younger men too.

Buelligan

Quote from: bgmnts on October 11, 2021, 09:56:13 AM
To be fair I havent eaten meat in over 15 years and I havent had a decent movement in well over 10.

I'm further down the timeline on the rejection of corpse flesh as a comestible, my bowels are a joy and, I'm told, so are my tits.  Give it time, lad.

paruses

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 11, 2021, 06:36:54 AM
Probably is relevant, that's a nation with a high number of unabashed people that give no fucks about bodies.

Yes - as an aside how do German people in saunas and steam rooms manage to be even more naked than everyone else who doesn't have clothes on? Not a criticism - am in awe of them. The Scandos aren't even in the same league.

Cuellar

Kankurette

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 11, 2021, 10:07:51 AM
Bit of an aside put whilst we are talking about man tits. 

Did you know that men can and do get breast cancer; much rarer (about 100 times) than women but can be quite lethal (about 25% die) due to men not getting an early diagnosis because they don't think they can get it.  Mainly occurs in over 60s but it can develop in younger men too.
Yes. When I was in the women's group at uni, we did a breast cancer awareness stall that encouraged (cis) men to check their tits as well, precisely because it does happen and people always see it as a women's disease.

touchingcloth

And yet when I dropped my pants and demanded a smear test this was somehow not appropriate for Superdrug?

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Kankurette on October 11, 2021, 12:50:50 PM
Yes. When I was in the women's group at uni, we did a breast cancer awareness stall that encouraged (cis) men to check their tits as well, precisely because it does happen and people always see it as a women's disease.

I only know about it through a women I worked with that was doing a study into it trying to raise awareness; something for incels and MRAs to think about fo sho!

touchingcloth

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 11, 2021, 12:58:06 PM
I only know about it through a women I worked with that was doing a study into it trying to raise awareness; something for incels and MRAs to think about fo sho!

I'm pretty sure I've heard MRAs talk about male breast cancer, but only in the same disingenuous way that they'll go "more men than women get assaulted by other men, actually".

Zetetic

One of those things where the most substantial outcome of increased awareness is overtreatment?

(Public discussions of prostate cancer can probably be put in that bucket as well, but for different reasons.)

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 11, 2021, 01:00:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I've heard MRAs talk about male breast cancer, but only in the same disingenuous way that they'll go "more men than women get assaulted by other men, actually".

I think the point was that Kanks and I were pointing out it was women that were doing the campaigning around it.

btw not saying you are implying this but men do murder and assault other men far more than women; MRA's might use that disingenuously but I'd be cautious to not imply this was in someway untrue anyway (because it is both massively under-reported and the difference is extreme - something like 71% of all homocides in the last 10 years).

thenoise

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 11, 2021, 01:00:14 PM

Gay men are up to four times more likely to rape a man than a woman. Something that the lamestream media are curiously silent about!!1

touchingcloth

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 11, 2021, 01:20:22 PM
btw not saying you are implying this but men do murder and assault other men far more than women; MRA's might use that disingenuously but I'd be cautious to not imply this was in someway untrue anyway (because it is both massively under-reported and the difference is extreme - something like 71% of all homocides in the last 10 years).

MRAs are rarely using these sorts of stats to highlight the problems facing men but usually to diminish those facing women. Classic whataboutery.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 11, 2021, 02:02:06 PM
MRAs are rarely using these sorts of stats to highlight the problems facing men but usually to diminish those facing women. Classic whataboutery.

I agree.  In fact I think I said exactly that.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: pigamus on October 10, 2021, 06:32:25 PM
Well, like I said, anybody can make a mistake. Anybody can be naïve. But what we're talking about isn't just a bloke who just gets it wrong, but a bloke who specifically goes out of his way to be a cunt about it afterwards, rather than just suck it up and admit he was wrong. Even though he was 99.9% certain to have been warned beforehand. Repeatedly.
No, not necessarily. His girlfriend may not have said "No, I don't want a threesome with another man because you'll get all weird". She may have just said "No I don't want to" or "No that feels like cheating" or any other reason. And sometimes the boyfriend gets all weird after a threesome wherein his girlfriend really enjoys herself with the other woman.

I absolutely agree there's no excuse for treating your partner like dirt after you nagged, whinged and browbeat them into doing something you wanted. Just saying that feelings are unpredictable and irrational, and even though you're sure that something would be super hot, the reality can be very different from the fantasy.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Kankurette on October 11, 2021, 12:35:33 AM
According to the sort of people who use 'soyboy' as an insult, soy gives men tits like Luke Shaw's.

I don't know who this Luke Shaw is, but I'd love to meet her.

Kankurette

A Man United player who lives rent free in Jose Mourinho's head.

Video Game Fan 2000

The history of art according to John Berger.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 11, 2021, 08:23:07 PM

The history of art according to John Berger.

Lolz you must have an opinion on John Berger VGF2K[nb]and one that isn't based on boring everyone to death about whether he said only 20-30 nudes were ever painted during the European oil painting tradition (guess what kids, he did)[/nb] I would be interested in your take.

Buelligan

Show us the pictures then -

Quote from: Buelligan on October 10, 2021, 05:00:47 PM
You're saying that it was normal for women to be painted naked with their lovers and those women would, commonly, have their eyes fixed on the viewer of the picture.  That's clear.

I'm saying, great, if there's a huge tradition of this, please, point me at examples of it.  Just ten or twenty would do.

So show us yours or stop going on about it.

bgmnts

I'd like to learn more about this Berger fella through the lens of a fan.

Buelligan

Or the blades of one.  Keep your mouth closed for when it hits though, that is my advice.

holdover

Quote from: Kankurette on October 11, 2021, 12:50:50 PM

At my heaviest a few years ago I went to my local surgery because I'd found a lump in a man boob. On that occasion I saw a female GP who asked if I wanted another member of staff present during the examination which was unusual in my experience.  I mentioned that I hoped I wasn't wasting anyone's time as I knew it was possible for men to get breast cancer but I also knew it was relatively unlikely. I'd have been 40 at the time.  She assured me I'd done the right thing and after examining me said she didn't think it was anything to worry about.

A couple of weeks later though I got a letter through the post explaining that she'd had a chat with colleagues at the surgery and had made an appointment for me at the hospital for a mammogram.
Being sat in the waiting room on the day of the scan I was getting some funny looks from other folk waiting as I was the only chap.

As I went in for the actual scan I was asked if I'd consent to having a small group of medical students come and watch what I assume was a rare thing to see. I consented as I thought it's good to help students and also kind of didn't want to appear embarrassed. But it was fairly fucking embarrassing to be there, topless and whale like with a manboob squeezed in a machine. Some good came of it as a- it turned out to be nothing to worry about and b - it gave me the impetus to lose the weight.

PlanktonSideburns

You never know what's going to arouse you do you? Sexuality is the gift that keeps giving

TrenterPercenter

Apparently one of the main symptoms is a weeping nipple.

PlanktonSideburns

TrenterPercenter

It's known as nipple discharge and can be streaked with blood; the nipple also often turn inwards.

gib

here's a start which I'm sure will add no ambiguity whatsoever