Author Topic: Firework cunts  (Read 1387 times)

The Mollusk

• I’m gonna have another Boost, John!
Re: Firework cunts
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2021, 04:11:05 PM »
I play the sound of fireworks at full blast for three hours a day to desensitise my cats. I’ve been doing it for six years and it hasn’t had any positive effect, they live in constant fear, but I’m nothing if not determined. I will make their lives better eventually!

GoblinAhFuckScary

• Jess Phillips
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2021, 04:15:38 PM »
doing the lords work there

Butchers Blind

• Who blons a dumb de now?
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2021, 04:17:50 PM »
How much fireworks would you need to make an effective explosive terrorist device? Asking for a friend.

beanheadmcginty

• I'm gonna ring-rang-a-dong for a holiday
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2021, 04:57:36 PM »
If idiot dogs are such a bunch of fucking bedwetting cunts about the sound of lovely people cheering up their otherwise entirely miserable October and November with a few million beautiful glorious fireworks while trying not to tread in the huge stinking piles of awful stinking canine shit liberally discarded across our public spaces, has anybody ever filmed a pack of wolves in nature during a thunderstorm? I'd be fascinated to see how they react to one. I bet they barely register it.

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2021, 07:06:03 PM »
I once spent New Years Eve in Cologne (the German city) and it completely disavowed me of the common idea that German people are boring strict followers of the rules. I've never seen such brazenly life-threatening firework use. They were being chucked inside pubs and everything. Whenever there was a slight lull in the explosions, all you could hear were emergency services sirens. Fucking beautiful.

The absolute chaos and mayhem of 'Silvester' in Germany demonstrates why Germans need to have strict rules to govern every other aspect of life.

itsfredtitmus

• It's really gay
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2021, 09:47:43 PM »
Lighten up, cunts (literally, light up!) Go ya mate's (if you have any), light a few up! Bomb! Blow! Explosion to cause wonder!

Glebe

• You must have realism, Spike.
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2021, 09:49:50 PM »
Firework just went off a minute ago here.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

• Bollocked for being so weird and unpleasant
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2021, 09:09:34 AM »
^ interesting post, that.

Alright mate, cheers.

shiftwork2

• pies this is your time
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2021, 10:48:54 AM »
It was around a hundred times more interesting than any of yours tbf.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2021, 10:52:22 AM »
Our dog will be having her first fireworks experiences this year. Should I start her off with sparklers and then move up to the good stuff?

Going to be interesting to see how she does.

The Mollusk

• I’m gonna have another Boost, John!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2021, 11:43:14 AM »
Sparklers are deffo a good start before working up to bigger stuff. It all depends on how accommodating her anus is though.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

• Bollocked for being so weird and unpleasant
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 12:08:17 PM »
It was around a hundred times more interesting than any of yours tbf.

bit harsh.

Tags: