Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Whistling

Started by pancreas, October 10, 2021, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

"O! aw I lav being werking classsss, dishwarta sandwichs aaand not-whistlin in tuuuun-nah!"

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: mothman on October 10, 2021, 07:22:40 PM
I can't whistle. Ian Fleming says this means I'm gay.

I can only whistle when sucking (not cocks), what does that mean? (possibly involves cocks)

kalowski

I sometimes whistle at work. Usually come across someone who says, "Ooh, someone's happy."
I reply, "Not me".

mothman

Tony Tony Tony

Johnny Foreigner

My whistle is usually a tell-tale sign of my having recently wetted it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

My Dad whistles all the time and I think he's a cunt. At some point he lost the filter between his brain and the outside world, so he just does it all the time, with no regard for anybody else. It's the tuneless variety too. It makes me want him to die, and that's a horrible thing for a son to say, but every time I'm over there he irritates the fuck out of me.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Tony Tony Tony

Don't forget the eighth dwarf Whistley.

Got thrown out of the gang because despite his monicker he couldn't hold the tune to Hi-Ho Its of to Work we go.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'll admit whistling can be annoying, but I am partial to a bit of whistling when the mood takes me. In my last place of employ, a couple of my lovely fellow workers took it upon themselves to write an official email of complaint about my workplace whistling ( I stopped doing it after I heard about this, fair play, I wasn't deliberately trying to annoy them, petty cunts though they were). My boss sent them an email back more or less telling them to fuck off and stop wasting his time. Which was nice.

Paul Calf

I think we should cut the guy some slack. Have you seen his mother? Right miserable cow.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 11, 2021, 08:42:41 AM
My boss sent them an email back more or less telling them to fuck off and stop wasting his time.

You could say... he told them to GO WHISTLE!

SimonPeggBigTrain.gif

I think whistling can be an excellent form of musical self-expression for a certain type of otherwise largely silent man. Often these are rural men who might have implements to hand, so I think it's best to allow them this modest form of distraction, lest they turn to less peaceable forms of recreation.

I like the slightly creepy way whistling features in Peter Gabriel: Games Without Frontiers and Kissing the Pink: The Last Film I Ever Saw.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 11, 2021, 01:48:09 PM
I like the slightly creepy way whistling features in Peter Gabriel: Games Without Frontiers and Kissing the Pink: The Last Film I Ever Saw.

Also, the Smiths' How Soon Is Now ends with Mozza doing what sounds like an oddly tuneless whistled version of Whistle While You Work from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

Glebe