Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where can I find the Janet Jackson footage from last night??

Started by terrorist, February 02, 2004, 03:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well evidentally it doesn't because I have no clue what you're talking about. What happened last night to Janet Jackson?

Darrell

elderford

T'internet says:

Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake set off fireworks last night when Jackson bared her right breast during the Super Bowl's halftime show in Houston.

As millions watched the end of their duet, "Rock Your Body," Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and ripped away the leather cup covering her breast, as they sang: "Gonna have you naked by the end of this song."

CBS apologized, saying the network "deeply regrets the incident," a spokeswoman said last night.

Poppy Erection

Clicky. There are also some pictures (including a close up which is more disturbing than I would like) here.

Anonymous

that's nipple furniture right? it doesn't really look like that, right? fuck she looks old there

Gazeuse

Bilko

I recorded the whole damm thing on sky last night, gonna watch it tonight.

Anonymous

I see now I was initially sucked in with a wash of excitement but now I realise she probably just has a record out soon and is trying to give the media something to talk about other than her kiddyfiddling bro'.  \terrorist

elderford

Hard hitting newsmongers MTV quote Justin as saying:

"I am sorry if anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance at the Super Bowl," Timberlake said of the incident. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Wardrobe Malfunction?

How was it a malfunction if he was pawing at her funbag?

TJ

Says it all really - VW gets wiped in its entirety, and the chance is there to start anew, and the first thread I see is asking for footage of a female celebrity topless.

Ho hum.

Frinky

elderford

TJ, surely you can recall Filthy, Rich & Catflap? The episode with the tabloid newspaper editor declaring a single nipple shot (in profile) to be classier than a "tits out sunbathing" one.

We're still maintaining those high standards, never fear.

Mister Six

Pff, lame publicity stunt. http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Good job she was wearing a shiny nipple thing to stop it from being "proper" nudity, eh?

Pinball

Quote from: "Mister Six"Good job she was wearing a shiny nipple thing to stop it from being "proper" nudity, eh?
I bet that was deliberate to "keep it legal".

weekender

She certainly looks shocked, doesn't she?  Almost like she wasn't expecting it to happen.

You've got to respect Justin Timberlake though, haven't you?  He's nobbed Britney Spears, fondled Kylie's arse, and exposed an old black woman's tit.  He's obviously going for older and older women as time goes on, so this time next year I expect to see him fisting the Queen in the centre-circle* live during half-time at the FA Cup final.

*It works on two levels, that's how good I am.

butnut

Quote from: "weekender"*It works on two levels, that's how good I am.

You are already the master of the new forum.

Quote from: "Justin Timberlake"I am sorry if anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance at the Super Bowl. It was not intentional and is regrettable.

"He's lying....to the children!"

Mister Six

Quote from: "METAL.NIPPLE"

I find this astonishingly hypnotic.

weekender

It looks to me like she's wondering why the rest of it didn't fall off.

mook

I never thought I'd be put off by a younger than middle-aged nork, but thats turned my stomach over.  Good God, I can only wonder at the state of her other tit if she showed preference to that one.

DonkeyRods

Quote from: "METAL.NIPPLE"
Shotgun my fecking avatar! My avatar!

sproggy

It's a blatant attempt to deflect attention away from Wacko isn't it?

Take more than a saggy old chewing-gum tit to do that Janet love, nice try though.

Alberon

Look's astoundingly well-rehearsed to me. Though that clip is hypnotic.

I suppose it makes better stories for the press if they pretend it was real. CBS and Trousersnake apologise while rubbing their hands with glee over all the column inches it got.

terminallyrelaxed

Where will it go next though? We've watched Justin grab a firm handful of Kylie's arse on stage, watched  Madge Brits and Tina swap spit for our titillation. Corporate whores indeed. I can just imagine as the exec explained the stunt to Janet her thinking "has it come to this after all?".
It all seems so staged. I mean obviously its staged and barely pretending to be otherwise, but doesnt it just highlight the falseness of it all. They may not be 'our' heroes, but their Pop Superstars. Such people are not supposed to chum up to each other, to my mind theres always an element of competition there, leaders in their field sharing the same space, sharing the limelight with another. Even Jagger and Bowie's abomination of Dancing In The Street didnt feel right, but just about floated because it was for charidee.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote"It's unlikely that MTV will ever produce another Super Bowl halftime."

Forgive me, but that just made me howl with laughter.

@ssmaster