Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:50:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where can I find the Janet Jackson footage from last night??

Started by terrorist, February 02, 2004, 03:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "Matthias"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
THIS MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!

IT WAS JUST A BIT OF BARE BREAST, NOT A WEAPON OF MASS FUCKING DESTRUCTION!!

Didn't we just go over this? :P

No, because when we posted earlier, it hadn't become aparrent that some stupid American bitch is suing over a claim that the split-second sight of a bare breast on TV caused her serious fucking injury!

Grrrrrrr!

Frinky

Meh - par for course.

English indignation = American Litigation.

:)

El Unicornio, mang

I'll tell you what, I find it hard to believe that people are saying they were embarrassed by a second of Jackson's breast, but aren't kicking up a fuss about the 5-minute long adverts which are on TV here all the time, going on about "enhancing your erection" or "increasing women's libido", the latter of which "climaxes" with a big hairy American man walking into the living room (in slow motion) and then a close up of his wife grinning like a Cheshire cat. These adverts are shown all through the day on network TV and I get embarrassed watching them with my wife, fuck knows how it'd be if I was with my parents or some young kids. I'd probably start looking at the wall and pretend I wasn't seeing it.

But yes, it's stupid, and ironic that the ones who are complaining are mainly bible-bashers, who should be glad that people are being shown as 'God created them' rather than covered up with material possessions. People aren't born with clothes on, after all.

And I hope that woman gets put on death row for wasting the courts time. No, really. Punish people like her, not silly bints who make bomb jokes at airports.

king mob

terrorist

:-)

[can i just add that this is a land mark occasion for me to have a thread I started run to 3 pages and then to have it resurrected after a whole week I have tears welling up with pride as I write this. I would also like to hang my head in shame at the way in which I have helped to perpetuated Miss Jackson's publicity stunt coverage, I'm sorry]

edit:
Oh yeah and I I forgot to say, how come we can all be here saying "it's only a breast" but when I post a picture of Liv Tyler's fine offerings in the threesome thread Pienaar sensors me......like What gives man?/////

(note to Pienaar: I don't mind really just posing the question please don't ban me I'm not really the argumentative type, I've been a good boy, no, please no not the stick!!!)

smoker

http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1770

bizarrely, there's going to be an inquiry,  launched by michael powell, son of colin. so no investigation into wmd till next year, but a rogue puppy and the whole nation goes apeshit.