Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:10:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MAOAM

Started by Ferris, October 11, 2021, 09:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

The Dear Chairman's new morning radio show.

popcorn

OH BRILLIANT HIGH-EFFORT POST HERE FERRIS !!!!! SURE TAUGHT ME A LESSON IN GOOD POSTING !!!!

(SARCASM)

buttgammon

Always got the MAOAM jingle mixed up with the string but from Nico's song 'Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams'.

Ferris

Ferris

Quote from: buttgammon on October 11, 2021, 09:52:41 PM
Always got the MAOAM jingle mixed up with the string but from Nico's song 'Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams'.

For some reason, I get the jingle from TRESemmé (the people who make shampoo and that).

Which also reminds me of former Milan (?) striker (David) Trezeguet. It's complicated is what I'm saying.

Replies From View

Replies From View

IT'S AOAM AND EVE, NOT HARRY BO STEVE

Ferris

I wonder what his phone-ins would be like eh? Lot of colourful[nb]red[/nb] characters on the line!

Ferris

CHAIRMAN and Unc-Unc-Uncle Joeeee in the morning!

*air horns*

Your source for the freshest sounds.

*air horns*

Ferris

"Hi Zedong, first time long time, I wanna know your thoughts on what the Yankees think they're doing with that outfield, I'll hang up and take my answer off air"

KaraokeDragon

taking you through the long march til lunch

GoblinAhFuckScary

Maoam! The soft fruit flavoured Chu[nb]Chu Bo served as the Communist Party of China Secretary for the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, the top leader of the region, holding position from 2001 to 2009. He also served as Governor of Hunan Province between 1998 and 2001. [/nb]!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

you should cut down on your moam life mate - get some exercise!!!

idunnosomename

Is this the thing with the fruits fucking

KaraokeDragon

That was fruittini I think?

Replies From View

I am quite sure that Moam had chuckling grapes being gleefully tenderised up the rectum by jolly olives and things like this

You remember those olive flavoured sweets

Ferris

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on October 12, 2021, 06:18:44 PM
You remember those olive flavoured sweets
yeah they sold them at The Body Shop