Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:49:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

(serious thread) best pooing stance/tech

Started by madhair60, October 12, 2021, 12:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Not sure about best toilet stance, but I have seen the future...

QuoteTo celebrate World Toilet Day (19 November), Bloo has revealed the 'MOT Health Check Toilet' of the future, to show its commitment to a more sustainable washroom.

The future report revealed that by 2050, toilets will have sophisticated technology that will offer complete health check MOTs, helping people improve life longevity by anticipating harmful diseases and deficiencies from human waste. Results will be cleverly projected via a hologram in front of people's eyes, with suggested lifestyle changes.

The toilet will support people's immune systems by analysing the contents of the toilet bowl, to check vitamin and sugar levels, anticipate potential diseases, flag any deficiencies – and when a person needs a check-up at the doctor. In a truly dystopian touch, results will also be shared with people's insurance companies to help lower (or increase) their rates, based on their lifestyle choices.

The MOT 'Health Checker' system will feature voice recognition, so people will effectively be able to talk with their toilet about their results.

Not sure I want me and my shitter discussing the results of my boxing day dump and reporting it to my insurance company.

Midas

no way i'd let that thing hop around like the terminator or whatever it does

Twit 2

We'll all be having Armitage Shanks defecation scenarios. Terrifying.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteThe MOT 'Health Checker' system will feature voice recognition, so people will effectively be able to talk with their toilet about their results.

Hiya mental clever toilet mate

The Mollusk

"Alexa, tell me about the health of my faecal deposits this week."

[Alexa adopts a never before heard sultry tone] "Well, someone was a big strong boy on Tuesday morning..."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Toilet: 'Hi guys how are we today, just follow me'

thenoise

Fucking hell. The toilet used to be the one thing in my life that didn't judge me, just swallowed up whatever ghastly thing I brought it without complaint. And now this! This!

Cerys

Well, speaking as someone with a bionic arse, I can heartily recommend
Spoiler alert
acquiring a bionic arse
[close]

Twit 2

"Hi guys! Did you enjoy your shits?"
"Yeah, lovely thanks, can I have the bill?"
"Haha, yeah. If you return within an hour you can have 15% off your next shit with this special discount code."
"Great. Wipe my arse for me, you whore."

poo

idunnosomename

Bum in the air all covered in hair yes its true

All Surrogate

Quote from: Cerys on October 13, 2021, 08:48:50 AM
Well, speaking as someone with a bionic arse, I can heartily recommend
Spoiler alert
acquiring a bionic arse
[close]

Sounds like you're trying to offload a bionic arse. Is it hot?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 12, 2021, 11:09:52 PM
Not sure about best toilet stance, but I have seen the future...

Not sure I want me and my shitter discussing the results of my boxing day dump and reporting it to my insurance company.

Fax them a hologram of your latest turd, though. That'd be great.

idunnosomename

Cuellar

Cerys

Quote from: All Surrogate on October 13, 2021, 08:43:30 PM
Sounds like you're trying to offload a bionic arse.

You may take my bionic arse only when you pry my cold, dead fingers from it.

QuoteIs it hot?

Depends on your fetish.

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Tony Tony

touchingcloth

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I've found over the years that the tubgirl position is most amenable to feeshus expulsion. Just assume the position in the bath and make sure the dental dam is positioned correctly and you're good to go.

KaraokeDragon

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2021, 09:12:05 PM
Best tool for faecal removal...

Haha look at the bake on your man there - as if butter wouldn't melt. Filthy wee bastard.

The Mollusk

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 13, 2021, 10:24:11 AM
Bum in the air all covered in hair yes its true

What song are you doing here, is it "Pumping On Your Stereo"?

I pumped on my stereo once for a laugh, didn't realise how backed up I was. You wanna try cleaning wet shite out of the little nooks and crannies of those buttons. Waste of an afternoon that was.

aunt mildred

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 13, 2021, 09:03:27 PM
Poo sling mate.

Anybody who cares for an elderly immobile relative knows exactly what that is and how useful it is, but let's just take the piss in yet another shitting stance thread.

hamfist

I'm shitting as I (nnnnng) type this (aaahhhhhh)

no really I am

thenoise

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 13, 2021, 09:31:35 PM
I love the look on the cunt's face.

Be a model, they said.

It'll be glamorous, they said.